7 - Instagram (pt. 1)

In which Jennie is number one fan of Lisa and spams her with messages in IG

***

"When are we going to eat our food?"

"Seriously, how many shots do you need?"

"Food should be in our stomach not in our phone gallery"

"Jen, I'm starving. I want to eat my chicken"

Jennie didn't mind the complaint of her friend, Jisoo. She just took photos of their food from every angle. After the final shot that Jennie took she let Jisoo have her meal.

"What filter should I use? Do you think this would be better?" Jennie asks Jisoo who was busy eating her food. Hospital nods and didn't look at her way.

After a few editing, Jennie posts it on her Instagram account. And goes to her DM's and send Lisa, her idol, another picture of their food saying she wants to have a date soon with her.

Jennie sends Lisa multiple of messages since she created her Instagram account. But she failed to get a reply from her.

"Let me guess, you drag me to this restaurant because Lisa is their endorser?" Jisoo asked while pointing at the poster of Lisa on the wall. Jennie gave her an obvious look.

"I wanted to see her while eating. I feel like we're on a date" Jisoo shakes her head hearing her friend's statement.

"I really don't understand why do you like Lisa so much?"

"Correction, I love her. She's Lisa, who wouldn't love a precious baby like her?" Jennie said while her eyes twinkled just by talking about Lisa.

"I don't" Jisoo receive a glare from Jennie.

"Then you must be a cold hearted person, unnie. Everyone who sees her dance, sing, rap, and just being Lisa, just have the soft spot for her"

"I just don't get the hype, why are you so delusional for her?"

"I am not delusional, trust me when I say, I'll be dating her soon," Jennie said with confidence. It's impossible but she said it anyway.

"Well, good luck. Remember you have like tons of competitors" Jisoo laugh but Jennie didn't. It's sad to think that you can't reach the person you adore so much.

"Jennie remind me again why did you buy 20 copies of her album?" Jisoo asks while helping her friend carry a bag full of Lisa's album.

"Because it's Lisa's. That's all" Jisoo again shakes her head, she can't handle Jennie.

"You literally starve yourself for the past week just to save up money to buy her album?" Jennie nods as her reply, she doesn't want to argue with Jisoo. She just wants to go home and open her album.

"Wow, your dedication is real. But do you ever think that Lisa will be happy if she found out that you're sacrificing your health for her?"

"She... I'm okay, I just want to support her. I won't do it again next time" Jennie said while pouting.

"Lisa cares about her fans, she wants her fans to be safe as always. So take care of your health, Jennie"

"Unnie, I have to watch today's episode of Lisa. I don't want to go to that concert" Jennie complained while Jisoo dragged her around the concert hall.

"You can always watch that next time, if you don't come with me, I'll never accompany you and your thing for Lisa"

Jennie has no choice but to stay with Jisoo at that concert. After the concert, while Jennie and Jisoo were walking outside the concert hall, Jisoo asked her how was the experience.