98 - Fluff pt. 2

10 years ago

After losing a game of baseball that Lisa's father suggested she should play, she was on her way to their house when a bunch of her teammates gather around her.

"You let them win!" one of her teammates said.

Lisa was the youngest of them, she was a rookie yet she played the tournament because her father is a great sponsor of the team.

"This is my last game on the team, and I promised the coach to bring back the trophy to us!" one of the older girls shouted.

"It was just a stupid game, move on!" Lisa shouted back.

"It was not just a game to us! This was supposed to be our life on college, but you ruined it" Another girl shouted with tears.

"It was not my choice to join this team, move on we lose because we all suck" Lisa added that made them angrier.

"We don't have a dad like yours that will support us till we grow up," One of the girls said. "Hold her" She ordered and other members of the teams gang up and held Lisa's both arms.

One of them gives her a metal bat. "I hate spoiled brats, like you" She shouted, she was about to hit Lisa when a brunette girl stop the bat from hitting Lisa by her own arms.

The girl cried on pain. The girl who was holding the bat let go of it and stares down at her. "let's go!" page ordered the other to run away with her. Leaving Lisa alone OK NE with the injured girl.

Lisa quickly looked after the girl and tried to help her up but she can't so she was quick to ask for help.

Lisa's dad paid all the expenses for the operation of her broken arm because of the bat.

Lisa asked the mother of the girl if she can talk to her. Her mother let them be alone and leave the room.

She saw that the girl has this cute eyes and fluffy cheeks, she bowed when the girl looked at her. "Thank you for saving my life," She said with all her heart.

"You shouldn't talk to them that way," The girl said and Lisa looked back at her while raising an eyebrow at her. "Come here," She said while using a gesture on her finger. "Close your eyes" She instructed Lisa when she got close to her. Lisa did what she wants.

She was shocked when the girl flicked a finger on her forehead. Lisa quickly rubs it with her hand. "What was that for?"

The girl smile at her,  "They're your senior, you should still respect. If you did that again, I'll flick another finger on you" She threatened.

Lisa smiled at her instead of getting annoyed. Since Lisa hated being told what to do, but this girl, Lisa thought it was different when it comes to her.

After school, Lisa went to the hospital to visit Jennie, the person who saved her, since she felt responsible for everything.

"Are you done with your homework?" Jennie asked while reading and noticed that Lisa was just watching TV.

"Not yet" Lisa answered when she noticed that Jennie didn't respond she looked at her and Jennie was signalling her to come forward. "I will do it later!" She tried to defend herself but Jennie didn't stop from signalling her to come near.

She removed her bangs out her face and close her eyes before Jennie flick her fingers on it. Lisa groans in pain, "Do I deserve it?" She asked while rubbing her forehead.

"I told you to finish your homework first before watching TV" Jennie nags and again Lisa rolled her eyes at her.

"You nag as my mom" Lisa complains. "You're just a year older than me, you know that" Lisa giggled before getting her stuff from her backpack.

"I'm still older than you,  so I need to look after you," Jennie said and open her book once again. 

Jennie loves to study about lots of things, and Lisa didn't even have any interest in that. But because she hangs out with Jennie, the thing she used to hate, studying, becomes her habit. 

Jennie introduced to Lisa to a different world. And Lisa enjoys it very much. 

"Hey,  Jennie unnie" Lisa called her name. Jennie closed her book to look at her. "Aren't you afraid of me?" Lisa asked.

"Why would I?" She asked while raising an eyebrow at her.

"People said that they don't like me, that I'm a spoiled brat," Lisa said.

"You are spoiled" Jennie giggled. "But that doesn't make you a bad person, you're one of the kindest people I know. Why would I be afraid of you?" Jennie asked.

Lisa felt that her cheeks are heating up so she looked the other way. Jennie was the first person who said nice things about her, and it made her emotional.

She felt warm arms around her. "Don't count the people who hate you.  Treasure the one that loves you" Jennie said while hugging Lisa when she saw a tear from her eyes.

Lisa smiled, it was the first time that her heart was calm near Jennie, and remember what Jennie said.

"Jennie unnie, remember what you said back then," Lisa said. Jennie sits back to her bed and she raised an eyebrow at her. "You said that Buddhist said that if you met the one your heartfelt calm?" She asked again.

"Yes, why? Did you met someone recently?" Jennie asked with her teasing smile.

Lisa shakes her head while smiling. "Nothing, I just remember," She said while staring at her eyes.

That day, where her heart was finally calm and felt safe around Jennie, she knew she's the one.