80 - Seven Deadly Sins (3)

Lust

***

Another game night for Lisa at the casino. But she ain't playing tonight.

Last night at the club, when she saw that the girl rejected her was with someone, Lisa knows she wanted the girl. She craving for her, and she gets everything that she wanted.

So tonight is not a game night. But night to fuck the girl she wanted.

She was searching for the girl on her usual table but she was not there. "Looking for someone?" Someone asked from behind. Lisa smiled when she saw her.

"I actually lost something," Lisa said and act worried. Jennie raised her eyebrow at her and observe her for a while.

"What?" She asked.

"I lost my tongue, can you put yours in my mouth?" Lisa smirked and teased her. Jennie groans and rolled her eyes.

"Nope, I'm not going to sleep with you," Jennie said and head her way to the table. But Lisa followed her and sit beside her. "What are you doing?" She asked but Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

"Becoming your luck," She said proudly before the host started giving them cards.

After few rounds, Jennie keeps winning. "Told you I'm you're luck" Lisa whispered on her ears which made her startled.

"Jesus, you scared me," Jennie said and made Lisa laughed.

"You're cute," Lisa said and messed her hair. "But you know what else is cute?" Lisa asked and Jennie raised her eyebrow and waited for her answer. But Lisa leaned closer to her ears. "Us. Naked. In bed." Lisa whispered.

Jennie slowly pushed her away from her acting like she was never affected.

"You know what, you can do whatever you want but I'll never sleep with you," Jennie said and smirked at her.

Lisa cracked her knuckles on irritation. "Are you married?" She asked.

"No" Jennie simply answered her.

"In a relationship?"

"No"

"Are you straight?"

"Yes" She answered but Lisa smirked at her.

"You're with a girl yesterday, the last thing I saw was she was holding you," Lisa said.

"That doesn't make me gay" She defended. But Lisa just raised her eyebrow. "Alright, I'm not straight. I'm just using it as an excuse to make you stop bothering me" Jennie said in frustration.

"I knew it, so who it was?" Lisa asked. But Jennie shakes her head. "Someone, you like?" She asked again.

"An old friend, God, you're annoying," Jennie said before standing up and leaving Lisa.

Jennie went outside to smoke. "Old friend, that you like?" Lisa asked. And Jennie groans. "Old friend, that will never be yours?" She asked again.

"Alright, an old friend that I like and will never be mine," Jennie said and sighed as her sign of giving up. "Happy now?" She asked.

"Yes. Yes, I am" Lisa smirked. "Have sex with me" Lisa offered boldly.

Jennie giggled with her boldness. "Excuse me?" Jennie asked.

"Think that I'm that person. I know how much you fantasize yourself with her" Lisa paused and observe her reaction. "And I want your body, badly," Lisa said and licked her lips before leaning closer to her.

"So have sex with me? Let's fulfil each other's fantasy?" Lisa whispered on her ears.

Jennie gulped when she felt her warm breath near in her ears. She can't deny that it's turning her on.

Jennie took her deep breath before answering. "Where's your crib?" Jennie asked and Lisa smirked at her decision.

"You mean, my hell?" She whispered again. "I won't promise that I'll be nice," She said before leaving small kiss on her cheeks. "Be prepared"