41 - Stay (Choice prequel)

Jennie wants Lisa to stay

If youre a filo and havent watch THOU. then ill suggest not to read this

***

On Lisa's career as an amateur model, she straggle in finding a job for her. It's not that easy to look for a job, especially when you're just starting.

And another rejection from the company she applied. Lisa heave a deep sigh as she exit the building carrying her things. 

Even before she steps her foot on the stairs, the rain started to pour hard. Which made Lisa dropped her stuff, she's carrying her bags for the clothes that she used for the audition.

"Good timing rain" Lisa screams and squeal before picking up her things.  She was shocked when the she doesn't felt the rain on her head but it's still raining.

She looked up the see gummy smile coming from her girlfriend. Lisa slowly turned her frown to a smile. Jennie help her pick up her things.

"Did my girl get that job?" Jennie sweetly asked Lisa. But Lisa  formed a sad smile on her face as she stares at Jennie.

"They didn't want me" Lisa sadly said. She thought Jennie will be sad as her but rather she smiled brightly at her.

"They didn't deserve you, Lili. You're more than what they're looking for. You're destined to be a star, the brightest one. It's their loss for not accepting you." Jennie said before cupping her one cheek and brush her thumb on her cheek. "Cheer up, Lili, we'll find your big break too" Jennie added, before slowly placing her lips on Lisa's lips.

As they pulled away from their kiss, Lisa's lips formed a grin.  "We?" Lisa innocently asked.

"I wanna be with you until you reach your dream.  I want to stay with you, Lisa" Jennie said as she pecked another kiss on her lips

Lisa may struggle in reaching her dream, she know she'll have someone to hold on, she know Jennie will always be there for her.

"more beer please!" Lisa shouted from the place to the bartender. Jennie tries to stop her from yelling.

"Lili, let's go home.  You're drunk" Jennie beg Lisa but Lisa pushes her away. 

Jennie sighed as she looked at her girlfriend with her condition. She saw how Lisa struggle in finding a Job.  After a year of finding a job she still can't find the job she wanted, now she's frustrated to look for one.

Jennie struggling while she help Lisa to walk on their way home. As she lays Lisa on bed, she breathed heavily.

She looked around their house to see a huge mess. She weakly smile when she turn her head on Lisa's direction and she see her sleeping heavily. "I love you" Jennie whispered and kissed her forehead. Jennie giggled when Lisa groans on her sleep before she standup and fixed Lisa's mess from the morning.

Jennie wait at the bus stop on her birthday, Lisa said she'll pick her up.  She reads her reviewer while she wait for Lisa. As a medical student, she was about to have her exam. And she grabs every opportunity to review for her exams tomorrow. She needs to pass this exam or she'll need to wait another year to take it.

She didn't notice the time and it was almost midnight. She looked around to find Lisa but she wasn't  there. She sighed before standing up and went home alone.

'Maybe she'll surprise me' Jennie thought as she opened their door.  Lisa always baked for Jennie a cupcake.

Her smiles fade to see Lisa sitting on their leaning on their sofa while holding a beer.