5 - Return (Thief pt. 2)

Since someone wants a part 2 here you go

***

It's been almost a year since Lisa left Jennie. She's doing fine now with Jisoo.

"How do you like your egg for today, Lisa?" She smiled when she saw Jisoo with her apron and a bun who was busy making their breakfast.

The night she left Jennie, Lisa has nowhere to go and just went straight to the park and cried herself out. But suddenly an angel came and comfort her. Jisoo came with her loving smile and rescue Lisa in her nightmare.

"Anything will be okay with me, but it will be much better if we just stay in bed and cuddle" Lisa playfully smiled at Hospital and hugged her from behind and planted kisses on her neck.

"Don't disturb me, Manoban. Sit there and wait for your food patiently." Jisoo said and shrugged Lisa off. Lisa follows her command sulking.

"So you want me to wait here patiently for you?" Lisa said and teasingly wink.

After the not so quiet breakfast for them, Jisoo held Lisa's hand on the table.

"She's back, they're back, Lisa" She said with the obvious sad tone.

After that day Lisa never shows herself to Jennie. The last thing she heard was Jennie and Chaeyoung flies abroad and files a divorce. But Lisa shows no care at all, she's hurt and never want to be feeling the pain again.

Lisa slowly squeeze her hand for reassurance. "I don't care. I'm over her, unnie"

Lisa smiled at Jisoo that made the other girl smiles too.

*

Lisa is on her way to buy their daily coffee near their studio. She tried calling Jisoo but someone bumps her and that made her drop her phone.

"Be careful?" Lisa said and bow down to pick up her phone.

"L-lisa?" Lisa slowly look up as she heard the familiar voice. She knows it's Jennie, she never forgets her small cute voice.

"Ah, it's you," Lisa said and blankly look at Jennie. "Nice to see you again, Jen" Lisa can't look at Jennie she still feels that her heart aches every time she sees Jennie.

Is she over her? Or she just wants the idea of getting over her?

"I've been looking for you, everywhere" Jennie's voice cracked. She wants to hold Lisa's hands but before she could reach for her, Lisa takes a step back.

"Don't... You have no right to touch me, Jen" She said and fake a laugh. "I'll go ahead"

She said and leave Jennie on the street and enter the coffee shop. Her heart starting to beat fast. She prepared herself before once she'll meet Jennie again but that doesn't help a thing. And she hated herself for that.

"What's your order ma'am?" The Barista asked for her order.

"One-"

"Caramel macchiato with raspberry syrup" Lisa was interrupted with Jennie's sudden appearance. "You still like those right?"

"I don't anymore," Lisa said firmly and tell her orders. The truth is she still love to drink Jennie's drink. Jennie introduces that drink to her and Lisa fell in love with the taste of the sweetness of the raspberry syrup and bitterness of the coffee. And every time they went out on a date they always have the same drink.

As Lisa went out of the store she saw how Jennie follows her. She turns her head and glares at Jennie.

"Stop following me, Jen," She said and stomps her way on her car. But Jennie can't hold it anymore. The moment she saw Lisa she wanted to hug her. So she runs and back hugged Lisa.