35 - Rules (Letters pt. 2)

Jennie and Lisa used each other.

***

After the hot kiss from the cafeteria, Jennie was still blushing over Lisa's kisses. 

"You're doing great, can you see the look on Chaeyoung's face? She's probably jealous right now, I mean, kissing the hottest girl in the campus?" Lisa brags about Chaeyoung's face when they leave the cafeteria. "They can totally see how you enjoyed being kissed by the one and only" Lisa said and winked at Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes at her. "Just to let you know, I didn't like the kiss at all!" Jennie said when they reach the park outside the campus. She also didn't know why Lisa drags her here.

"Coming from a virgin, get laid, Jen" Lisa teased Jennie and she blushed with Lisa's tease.

"Shut up, at least I not stuck with my ex" Jennie teased back but Lisa smirk.

"Well,  at least I'm not writing love letters to my best friend" Lisa teased back. Jennie sighed in a sign of defeat for their mini-war.

"What's wrong with writing a love letter? It's romantic. You're impossible, this is not gonna work" Jennie again sighed. "But we'll make this work, we should make some rules" Jennie stated, Lisa blurted out a laugh but she stopped when she saw Jennie was serious.

"Really, Kim? Rules? Come on, enjoy life" Lisa said but Jennie brings out her little notebook,  Lisa smiled secretly on how cute Jennie was when she's writing down on her notebook.

"Well, I don't like to be kissed by someone like you again," Jennie said while she rolled her eyes on her.

"Then how can we make them believe that we're a couple if we don't kiss?" Lisa asked.

"Relationship is not always about kissing. We can show it in other ways.  Just rule number one,  no kissing" Lisa raised her both hands sign if her defeat.

"No kissing, alright," Lisa said.  "But as My girlfriend, you should always watch my game" Lisa added but Jennie quickly shakes her head.

"Nope,  never. I don't like sports" Jennie declared but Lisa smiled widely.

"Then rule number two, you need to learn how to play soccer with me" Lisa wink. Jennie was about to protest when Lisa shut her up with her index finger. "That's my rule"

"Then okay, as your girlfriend you should always eat with me every lunch, I don't like being the third wheel to your ex and my best friend"

"You don't need to write that down,  I would love to sit with you every lunch" Lisa said while she stares at Jennie's eyes. Jennie felt something from that stare.

"And lastly, I'll write you notes," Lisa said. Jennie looks at her confusingly. 'Is she trying to tease me again?' She thought but Lisa stares at her with her serious look.

"You said writing for someone is romantic, right? You're my girlfriend now, and I want you to feel special, Kim" Lisa said.

"Don't tell me you're falling in love with me?" Jennie said teasingly. Lisa rolled her eyes at Jennie while giggling.

"Come on, Kim. I'm just trying to return favours here, you accept my deal and I'll write back to the love letter for Jisoo. Just think that it was Jisoo if you want" Lisa explained.

"You don't need to do that" Jennie was about to protest but Lisa held her hand while staring at her eyes.

"You're my girl and I want to do that" Lisa said and winked at Jennie.

Both of them signed the notebook of Jennie to sealed their deal.

On the next morning, Jennie saw Jisoo was outside their house waiting for her.