101 - Fluff pt. 5

Jennie was playing her lips as she waits for the lift in the lobby of their office. She looks at her watch, she was 15 minutes late. She planned to be late to not see Lisa since she knows that Lisa will always be on time. And plus the fact that she can't sleep at night because of Lisa.

"That brat" She murmured and tried to remove her thoughts about the kiss.

When the lift came,  she quickly steps in and waits for a few minutes for people who will ride with her but no one came in and decided to close the door of the lift.

"How can I face her?!" She asked herself. And since she was alone she screamed in frustration. "Calm down," She said as she sees her reflection. "It was just a drunk kiss," Jennie said and tries to convince herself that Lisa was drunk that night.

Jennie fixed herself and help herself to calm down. When the door of the elevator open she was about to step outside when she saw Lisa was standing right in front of her. Jennie panicked and step back before continuously hitting the close door button.

But before it closes, Lisa quickly blocked herself so the door won't close. She sighed before entering the elevator. "Are you avoiding me?" She asked the moment she entered.

But before Jennie could answer her, one of her employees was about to step inside the lift. But she glared at him. "Use the other one" She annoyingly said before hitting the close button.

"About last night—" Lisa was cut off when Jennie tries to escape. But Lisa trapped her in between her arms. "Don't. Let's talk" Lisa said and stares at her eyes. But Jennie looked away.

"We don't need to talk about last night. I forgive you already" She said and gulped when she felt Lisa's hot breath on her face. "Just don't get drunk again and do silly stuff," she said.

Lisa chuckled. "I'm not drunk last night" She explained before turning Jennie's head around to make eye contact with hers. "Last night. I kissed you because I like you" Lisa said as she stares at Jennie.

Jennie froze on her position as Lisa leaned forward for a kiss. But before their lips meet each other. Jennie looked away. "You can't... " She said before softly pushing Lisa away from her. "You can't like me," Jennie said before opening the elevator's door. "I'm sorry," She said before leaving Lisa on the elevator.

Lisa was swirling her chair around when someone knocked on her door. She stopped when she thought it was Jennie but sighed loudly when she saw Jisoo on the door.

"I want your autograph" She giggled before placing a folder on her table. "Just kidding. Sign this ma'am" She giggled and teased Lisa for calling her ma'am which she should since she's her boss.

"It's Jennie's job, why are you here," Lisa asked and reads the content of the paper inside the folder.

"She said she's busy" Jisoo explains. "Or that's her excuse to not see you," She said once again. "What happened last night?" She asks Lisa.

"Not great" She sighed. "She kinda rejects me last night. And rejected me again a while ago" She said and signed the papers.

"And you're giving up?" Jisoo asked as she accepts the folder. "Just because she doesn't like you know she won't like you ever again. Pursue her, show her how much you like her even though she doesn't like you" Jisoo said and walk to the door. "Make her like you" She smiled at Lisa once again before leaving her office.

Lisa did what Jisoo said,  to pursue Jennie on the next days.  But Jennie has always rejected her and trying her best to avoid Lisa.

"What's this?" Jennie asked one morning when Lisa brought her a bouquet of daisies.

"It's your favourite," she said. Jennie raised an eyebrow at her and looked around to see how Lisa's other employees are watching them. 

Jennie sighed before returning her gaze to Lisa. "Can we talk somewhere private. At your office. Now." She ordered Lisa and walk her way to Lisa's office. Lisa gulped before following her,  this might be her nth rejection.

Though she was rejected many times already,  she somehow felt hurt. Jennie the girl that she likes long ago doesn't have any feelings for her, that thought is bringing her down and just want to give up her feelings.

"How many time would I tell you that we can't be more than friends," Jennie asked with frustration when Lisa closed the door. Lisa smiled bitterly on how Jennie pushes her feelings away.

"I already told you, I'm not giving up on you" Lisa firmly said. "Unless you tell me the reason, why can't it be the two of us?" she stares at her eyes and waited for her to answer.

But Jennie just shakes her head before attempting to walk away.  Lisa held her elbow before she turned the knob of the door and pushes her softly to lean on the door instead.

"Stop running away to avoid me," She said and let go of her elbow before lifting Jennie's chin so she could look straight to her eyes. "Tell me that you don't like me and will never like me then I'll let you go," She said with sincerity.

After pursuing Jennie, she felt that she's only making her life hard for making Jennie like her.

"Tell me you weren't affected on my touches then I'll never lay my hands on you again" She added before rushing her thumb on Jennie's cheeks. "Tell me you weren't affected on our kiss that night, then I'll never kiss you again" She gulped before looking down on her lips and back to her eyes.  "Tell me your truth, Jennie" Lisa softly whispered before leaning slowly closer to her lips.

Lisa closed her eyes and felt Jennie's hand covering her mouth. She opened her eyes to see Jennie's gaze on her. "Please don't make this hard for me," She said before pushing her away slowly and leave Lisa's office.

***
May part six