60 - Tickets

Where Lisa wants to buy a ticket for her idol, Jennie.

***

Lisa stares at her phone, on Jennie's account in n IG. Her heart was beating fast seeing her new post.

'Jennie Kim, SOLO World Tour' Lisa reads her caption.

Before she heads to the countries she's heading, she closed her eyes and pray. "Please include Thailand" Lisa whispered and pray her wishes.

Lisa slowly opened her one eye before continue reading her caption. 'Thailand - 2019.01.12/13 '

Her heart beats fast after realizing that Jennie will come to Thailand.

Lisa squealed and jumping out of nowhere. Lisa calm herself before messaging Jennie.

"I love you, see you soon" Lisa typed, she knows she will never have a reply from her but she sent it anyway.

Lisa waited for the announcement of Jennie's tour. She always reminds herself to save money to get a good spot for her.

"You're weird," Jisoo said while looking at Lisa who was smiling at her phone. "You're creeping me out" Jisoo added.

"Shut up, I'm just happy. Won't you support me with this?" Lisa said and refreshing the site where they'll announce the date for tickets selling. "It's the first time that I'll see her in person, Jisoo. You know I've become her fan since day 1" She added before refreshing the page again.

"What if you don't get a ticket?" Jisoo asked and Lisa glared at her. "I'm just stating the possibility," Jisoo said and shrugged her shoulders.

"You're my sister, Jisoo. You should give me more motivational speech" Lisa said and rolled her eyes. "I'll do everything just to get at least one ticket," Lisa said and smiled at her.

"You're just wasting your money on her," Jisoo said and leave Lisa alone in her room. "She'll not notice you anyway" Jisoo shouted from outside her room.

"None of your business, Jisoo" Lisa shouted back. And when she refreshed the page. Lisa was smiling widely when she saw that the tickets selling is on weekends and she can go and buy her ticket.

The night before the ticket selling, Lisa set her alarm at 8 in the morning so she can be early since she knows that it will be a war and she needs to be early so she can have her desired seat.

When she laid her back at her bed, while looking at her ceiling, Lisa smiled at the thought of meeting Jennie in person. The person she truly admired since her debut. She has never been a fan of K-pop but Jennie brought her to the most amazing place.

When she looked at her clock it was already midnight, she didn't notice how time flies just by imagining the scenario on her concert. But she turned around and closed her eyes to get enough sleep.

"Hey sleepy head, wake up" Lisa groans when Jisoo waking her up. "If you won't wake up I'll kick you" Jisoo added. But Lisa ignores her and turn her head away from Jisoo. And Jisoo decided to kick Lisa, which makes her fall of her bed.

"What was that for?" Lisa complains on the ground.

"You've been sleeping all day," Jisoo said and point at the clock. "It's already 5 in the afternoon are you, do something productive," Jisoo said.

Lisa went back to bed and closed her eyes. "5 in the afternoon?" Lisa asked and surprised with what Jisoo said. "You mean, it's almost night time?" Lisa asked.

She quickly heads to her bathroom to take a quick bath,  and head out of their house as fast as she could.

"Fuck" Lisa murmuring while walking to the venue where they'll sell Jennie's tickets. She smiled when she saw that there was no line.

Lisa quickly went to the cashier and grabs her wallet. "VIP, for Jennie's concert," Lisa said and smiled at the girl at the cashier.

"Ma'am, it's already sold out. In every branch, we're very sorry" The girl said.

Lisa slowly process what she said. "Already sold out? Just give me whatever seat there is, and in any day. " Lisa asked again but the girl shakes her head.

"Every seat is sold out already in both days, ma'am" The girl added.

From hearing what the girl said, she slowly turned her head around and walk away while sobbing. She will not see, Jennie at her first concert.

"Lisa, come out now" Jisoo shouted outside her door. "Stop sulking at your room, you'll see her again soon" Jisoo shouted.

But Lisa ignores her, she couldn't find any ticket for Jennie's concert even online. And the concert will happen in two days now.

Lisa was sobbing when she browses Jennie's pictures from the Thailand airport.

On the D-Day, Lisa decided to go outside of her house and walk to get some fresh air. It was almost night time, and 2 hours before Jennie's concert.

Lisa saw a small girl walking in front of her, she seems lost. Lisa walk beside her, "Are you lost?" Lisa asked in her local language.

"I'm sorry but I don't speak Thai," The girl said.

"Where are you heading?" Lisa asked in English so the girl could understand her.

"I'm going to Jennie's concert, but I'm lost," The girl said and Lisa can hear her panicking voice.

"you're lucky, I'm her fan," Lisa said and grabs her hand and drags her to her house.

"Wait here," Lisa said and still trying to see her face behind her mask and her hood.

Lisa went inside and ride her motorcycle.

"Wear this" Lisa said and the girl removed her hood to wear the helmet. And Lisa almost fell on her motorcycle. "J-Jennie?" Lisa asked while stuttering.

Jennie giggled and nodded at her. Lisa felt like her heart is exploding. "Why are you here?" Lisa asked.

"My hotel is near here and I was lost while buying milk ice cream from the convenience store. I'm afraid to ask someone, but I'm great to find you" He nice said and smiled at Lisa before wearing the helmet.

"I'm sorry, but can you slap me?" Lisa asked and pointed at her cheeks. "I want to know it if I'm dreaming," Lisa said.  But Jennie giggled and shakes her head.

"You're not dreaming, so please drive me to the concert," Jennie said before bowing at her favour. Jennie rides at the back of her motorcycle and wraps her arms around her waist.

Lisa gulped before starting the engine.

While on the ride, Lisa was uncomfortable in breathing. "Relax" Jennie whispered on her nape. Lisa gulped when she felt her breath on her nape.

Jennie instructed her to drop her on the backstage so no one will so them. "Thank, what was your name?" Jennie asked when she stepped out of her motorcycle.

"I'm Lisa, your number one fan," Lisa said and smiled at her.

"Thanks, Lisa. You save me" Jennie said and handed her helmet. Lisa started the engine. "Aren't you coming to my concert?" Jennie asked before Lisa can drive. Lisa shakes her head as her answer.

"I  don't have a ticket, the ticket was sold out when I was buying it," Lisa said with a pout.

"Are you okay with the VIP with a backstage pass?" Jennie asked while smiling at her. Lisa's eyes widened hearing her. "I owe you, one. Can this be my little treat for you?" Jennie asked and Lisa quickly nodded her head.

***

Y'all I'm excited for the World Tour!  Who's in team concert?  Let me join you :(