43 - Spring (Weather pt. 3)

The cold breeze is now gone. Lisa didn't feel cold anymore. She didn't need Jennie's warmth.

She promised to herself that after the cold cold winter, that on the spring season she'll start her new life without Jennie. That she'll accept now that Jennie is not on her side anymore. That Jennie was not hers anymore.

Lisa tied her hair tightly as she opens the window and breathes the fresh air of spring.

"This is a great start" Lisa motivated herself as she looked up in the sky and the sunlight of the sun touches her face. She waits for a second after watching the sunrise.

Today she planned to rearrange her house. She didn't move any single thing on her house since she always wants to remember Jennie.

She started with her couch. She stares at it and a lot of memories came to her.

She imagined how Lisa sits on the left while Jennie will lay her head on her legs as the watches their favourite Netflix series, or how they cuddle and make out on that couch. 

Lisa smiled bitterly and move the couch to the wall and rearrange her living room. 

"It was a great memory," Lisa said as she pushed her couch on the wall so she can rearrange her living room.

A lot of things was under her couch.  Some are just trash but one particular thing is what she noticed.

Lisa picked up a Polaroid picture. She bitterly smiled and stares at Jennie's stolen picture while reading her book. 

She remembered she put it on the case of her phone but she lost it. "I've been looking at you everywhere," She said with a sad tone. She treasures the picture since the book that she was reading was her first gift for Jennie.

Lisa stands up and put the picture on her pocket. "I'll always treasure you," Lisa said before putting the picture to her pocket.

After cleaning the living room,  Lisa went straight to the kitchen and dining area. Lisa stares at the two chairs in front of each other. Lisa sits on her chair and stares at the empty chair where Jennie used to sit.

She bitterly smiled while remembering how Jennie smiled at her while eating. And how Jennie enjoyed her food that was prepared by Lisa.

"You endured my bad cooking skill," She said while smiling. Lisa knows that her food is not great but Jennie still eats it and still enjoyed it.

Lisa looks at the window near the kitchen and found a wither rose that she bought on Jennie's birthday. Lisa gets the rose and stares at it. "I still celebrate your birthday even you're not here anymore," She said and throw the rose on her trash bin.

Lisa turned her head on the Jennie chair again.  Before she drags it and put it in her storage.

"I won't be needing an extra chair.  And to keep my self-imagining that your still here with me" Lisa said and walk away from her storage.

After she finished rearranging her things. She went to her bedroom. She stares at the empty bed. And an image of her and Jennie were teasing each other on the bed.

She got teary-eyed when she remembers how she kissed Jennie's forehead when she's in deep sleep, how she sings Jennie to sleep,  and how she prays every night and thanking for bringing Jennie to her life.

She wipes her tears away and sits on her bed. Before arranging her bed, she went under the bed and get the box of letters.

Lisa wipes the dust on the cover before opening it. She takes one and read it.

Day 255

It's been 255 days since you left. You don't know how much I wanted to see you again, to feel you,  and to hug you.  Let me know if there's something I can do to change your mind, please. I'll always be waiting for you,  Jennie. Comeback home. I love you.

-Lisa

Lisa wipes her tears after reading her letter for Jennie. After Jennie left,  Lisa starts in making Jennie letter every day to reach Jennie but it didn't reach her.

Lisa went out of her house with the box of her letter. She put the box on the ground. She hesitating if she'll burn it or if she'll keep it.

"This is my new start," Lisa said before burning the letter that she wrote for Jennie. She's crying while watching her letters getting burn.

After of months of moving on from her greatest heartbreak, Lisa decided to get a haircut.

She said that she'll be having her hair cut when she feels that she's almost over Jennie. And today, the moment she opened her eyes,  it is the day where she'll be having her hair cut.

She happily drives to her house. Her smiles fade while walking when she saw someone on her door.

No,  it was not a thief. It was Jennie.

Jennie turned her head and saw Lisa standing and staring at her. Jennie started crying while running to her and cries on her chest.

Lisa knows that the moment she saw Jennie cries, it breaks her heart to millions of pieces and she was back to square one.

***

I didn't do my research the title should be spring lol