81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)

Laziness

***

Lisa groans when she felt that the girl beside her was already fixing herself. She hugged the girl on her waist to stop her from leaving.

"Stay for more cuddles," Lisa said in her sleep. But Jennie giggled and removed her arms around her.

"I have work, Lisa," Jennie said before wearing her clothes. "I also need to take shower at my house"

It's almost a year now since the day that they had sex. They both didn't know that it will be repeated since they both thought it's just for one day. But Lisa and Jennie crave for more, and now they're here, having an intimate relationship with each other.

"Casino later?" Lisa asked when she takes her a seat on her bed while rubbing her eyes. "Then let's hit the club, and have another awesome fuck?" Lisa said but Jennie sighed and shakes her head.

"Can't tonight, I have a lot of works to do, Lisa?" Jennie said before grabbing her bag. "Pick me up at work?" Jennie asked. Lisa nodded and Jennie steals a quick kiss on her lips.

When Jennie got out of her house, Lisa yawned and lay to her bed again. "Fuck Monday" Lisa groans before going to her dreamland.

She hates Monday since she knows Jennie will be back at her work and she'll be busy.

"Hi, how's your day?" Jennie asked when she entered Lisa's car. She quickly leaned for a kiss before wearing her seatbelt.

"How's my sleep you mean?" Lisa giggled and yawned again.

It was 7 in the evening and Lisa just got up on her bed.

"You slept all day?" Jennie asked and Lisa nodded as her answer. "Lisa, it's Monday, be productive" Lisa groans when Jennie is teaching her a lesson again.

"Being productive is not part of my dictionary, Jennie" Lisa giggled but Jennie didn't.

"Lisa, I'm serious. What are your plans?" Jennie asked.

"Enjoy life with you," Lisa said and held her hand before squeezing it.

"By going to the casino all night? And having fun?" Jennie again asked.

"Yeah, I mean I'm lucky" She giggled. "I can support you with that you know" She boasts but Jennie rolled her eyes.

"What if you're not lucky anymore? How will you earn money?"

"I have my parents to support me. Jennie, don't worry about that" She said which made Jennie rolled her eyes again.

"You don't have dropped out of school, don't have work and business, and your parents are mad at you right?" Jennie asked.

"School ain't fun, work is not for me, and you know I don't know anything about business. Also, it's not my fault my parents are homophobic" Lisa groans.

"Exactly, you have no backup plan in case your casino plan will fail?" Jennie sighed. "How will you survive life?" Jennie asked but Lisa pulled over and looked straight at her eyes.

"I have you" Lisa simply said. Jennie smiled slowly at her.

Jennie massages her head and sighed. "God, why am I attracted to you again? You're a mess. But I love you" Jennie said and leaned for a quick kiss. "But promise me, you'll try to have at least a business to support you in your daily life" Jennie reminded. Lisa nodded as her answer.

Lisa just stares for a minute at her eyes before smiling. "Move in with me" Lisa offered.