20 - Bear

Where Jennie was the person behind that blue bear

***

Jisoo and Chaeyoung felt the bad aura that surrounds Jennie,  in early Saturday morning.

Jennie is glaring at her phone. She may look like wants to kill someone with her glare.  Jisoo and Chaeyoung gulped.

'Is it Lisa?' They both thought.

Lisa still not home after her meet and greet in Indonesia. She still has more activities in Thailand.

"That bear" Jennie murmured but Jisoo and Chaeyoung heard it. So they quickly check Lisa's feed on Instagram and saw her post with krunk.

"I should have twist her neck the first time I saw that bear," Jennie said.

Jennie is always lurking on Lisa's feed to have an update about her girlfriend. Since Lisa didn't message Jennie last night.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung quickly went on Lisa's feed and saw her post with krunk.

Jennie stands up from her seat and went straight to her room.  The other two girls followed her. Jennie was packing her clothes from her wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked while they enter her room. 

"I'm packing my clothes, will be flying to Thailand"

The girls look at her confusedly. "Why would you fly to Thailand? Lisa will be back soon"

"The person behind krunk is getting on my nerves," Jennie said before zipping up her baggage.

"Ugh, that's a bear?" Jisoo again questioned her.

"A bear or not, she or he still getting in my nerves!"

"Did you two fight yesterday?" Chaeyoung asked and that made Jennie shut her mouth.

"I... I was teasing her that I'll go out with someone today and we'll date. She got pissed and... Didn't contact me until today" She said while rolling her eyes. 

"You mean,  you're making her jealous?" Jisoo clarifying Jennie's statement.

"No..." Jisoo and Chaeyoung waited for her to tell the truth. "A bit?  Maybe!"

The girls nod at Jennie. They now understand the whole thing.

"Lisa posted that to make you jealous too, Jennie.  Don't be affected" Jisoo said and pats her shoulder.

"How can I be not affected with that? That bear keep touching Lisa, I hate that"

'Possessive Jennie' Jisoo and Chaeyoung murmured.

After a lot of arguments with her manager Jennie finally flying to Thailand, secretly.

She told her manager oppa, who was with Lisa, to not tell her that she's coming to her event.

Lisa arrived earlier than Jennie. So Jennie can keep her identity hidden to the people in the airport.

Jennie arrived safely at Lisa's event without her being caught. She sneaks into the room where the said bear is being kept.

She knows it will be too hot inside but she still wears it anyway. Luckily she wears the head of the bear when someone opens the door of the room.

"Krunk, it's already time to head out," One of the staff said before guiding Jennie outside. Jennie saw the number of fans that went to Lisa's fan meeting. 

"Pose for the pictorial krunk" The staff ordered while she handed her some products from moonshot.

Jennie poses like how usually krunk pose. Moments later after her pictorial with the product. The host said something in Thai and everyone shouted Lisa's name. So she quickly turns her head and saw her girlfriend heading her way.

"Hi, krunk!" She happily greeted krunk and she raised her hand for a high five and Jennie gave her a high five.

Lisa will be having a pictorial with krunk and Jennie smiled inside that bear costume.

Jennie grabs Lisa's hand and holds it. Lisa giggles and hold krunk hand tightly.

Jennie wants to do this for a long time. To hold Lisa's hands in public and this melts her heart.

Lisa stares at krunk's eyes and smiles like she can see through her. Jennie freeze from Lisa's gaze.

She automatically moves closer to Lisa and steals a kiss on her cheeks. And she covered her lips for doing such thing.

After the event, Jennie needs to escape from that place quickly before anyone can notice it. 

But Lisa blocked her way. "Manager oppa,  can I talk to krunk for a sec?" She asked, her manager was confused but still agreed.

Jennie gulped when Lisa drags her to an empty room. Lisa stares at krunk eyes and smirked after realizing something. Krunk is much taller before than today.

Instead of saying anything, Lisa removed the head of the bear. She's not surprised to see Jennie covered in sweat.

"I knew it" Lisa said before placing her lips on Jennie's sweaty forehead. "You're covered in sweat, baby" Lisa wipes Jennie's face with the towel she requested from her staff. 

"Did manager tell you, that I'm here?" Jennie asked while Lisa was wiping her sweat.

"No, but you know my intuition" Lisa smiled at her after wiping her face. Lisa claimed Jennie's lips and taste her sweet lips. "That's for stealing a kiss from me," She said after pulling away from their kiss.

Someone knocks on the door and that made Jennie panic and get krunk's head and wears it.

"Lisa, some fans want to take pictures with you. What is krunk doing in here?" The staff asked. 

"I'm just lecturing her, I mean him.  To not be clingy on me while we have pictorial" Lisa giggles. "I'll be out there, I just need to lecture krunk more"

*

A short lame update