100 - Fluff pt. 4

Jisoo didn't back off from making her move on Jennie. She was true to her words, and it made Lisa wants to protect Jennie from her player sister. She knows what kind of lover Jisoo is, she's not serious on having a relationship, and she's afraid that Jisoo will play with her heart.

"No, I can't let you have her" Lisa whispered to herself while watching inside her office how Jisoo and Jennie talk happily.

"Jennie, what's my next meeting?" Lisa asked interrupting her conversation with Jisoo. Jennie gets her journal to see Lisa's schedule.

"You're free the whole afternoon after the lunch date with your Rosie," Jennie said while reading Lisa's schedule.

"My baby sister is having a date, that's cute" Jisoo teased her. "Are you two a couple now?" She asked her.

"We're not a couple," Lisa said and rolled her eyes at Jisoo.

"Why not? You two look cute together?" Jennie asked, and Lisa bit her lips trying not to make eye contact with her.

"I like someone else" She low-key confess. "And it's not Rosie" She shyly said.

"Who is it? Tell us, Lil sis?" Jisoo teased again with her infamous smirk. "Do we know that person?" She asked again trying to expose her secret.

"You never tell me who you like," Jennie said and pouts. "Do I know her?" She asked too. 

Lisa rolled her eyes at Jisoo then turn her gaze back to Jennie. "Yes, you know her" Lisa smiled and winked at Jennie, which made Jennie thinking who could be the girl that Lisa likes.

"Tell me?!" She excitedly pursues Lisa. "Please?" She asked with her cute puppy eyes that can melt Lisa's heart.

Lisa smiled before flicking her fingers on Jennie's forehead. "Get back to work" She smiled at Jennie then as she turned her head to Jisoo Lisa frowned. "Get back to work" She ordered to Jisoo.

On the afternoon, after Lisa's lunch with her friend, Rosie. She went back to her company and straight to Jennie's table.

"How's lunch?" She asked Jennie. "Have you eaten?" She asked again.

"I did, Jisoo asked me to eat with her at the cafeteria," she said. Lisa nodded as her response.

"You said I don't have any more schedule this afternoon, right?" Lisa asked her schedule once again. And Jennie nodded at her question. "Ditch work with me" She smiles while offering Jennie to leave work.

Instead of answering Lisa, she chooses to flick her fingers on her forehead. "You're our boss then you're asking me to ditch work" Jennie giggled as Lisa rub her forehead with her hand.

"You said I should loosen up a bit? Let's catch some fresh air?" Lisa suggested. "A walk in a park?" Lisa asked with her cutest aegyo that she only shows to Jennie.

Jennie tried to prevent her smile but she can't, Lisa is too cute to say no. "Let's be back before it snows," Jennie said. When Jennie stand up from her seat, Lisa extends her arm and offer it to Jennie. But Jennie looks around and see everyone was staring at them. "What?" she asked before walking her way to the elevator and declined Lisa's offer.

"We used to hang out here after you were discharged from the hospital," Lisa said as she swings herself to the old swing of the park.

"This was our place" Jennie smiled as she tried to reminisce their time here together. "And we met there" Jennie pointed on the other side of the road where Lisa and Jennie met the first time.

"Back then, why did you run and take the hit for me?" Lisa asked and turn her gaze to Jennie.

"What do you mean? Everyone will do the same" She said and smiled at Lisa. "I know that you will do the same for me"