67 - Halo

Wherein Jennie is a guardian angel and Lisa is a reaper.

***

Lisa was walking in the crime scene before approaching her soul Lisa puts her black hat on.

The soul was looking at his body and was surprised at what's happening. Lisa Stan's beside him and his soul noticed her.

"Yang Hyun Suk, 49, has a wife and two children. You died in your sleep, is that right?" Lisa asked, her soul move away from Lisa, he was terrified about what's happening. "Everyone from your company hates you, you're not treating your artist right. You fought last night with your wife and you hit her" Lisa said with her cold voice. She took a step forward to reach his hand and drags him out of the scene.

But Lisa stopped and groans when someone blocked her way.

"He also did some charity and donations to help children. Help a lot of people to reach their dreams. And also he's a good father and a husband"  The Guardian said and removed Lisa's hands on the soul. "He'll be in the good place," she said.

"That's my soul, Jennie. Get your own soul" Lisa said and showed the soul's card to Jennie. But Jennie did the same and she gets the same soul's card like hers. "Stop minding someone else's business and start doing your own job," Lisa said and tried to get her soul back but Jennie hid him behind her.

"I'm just doing my job, Liz," Jennie said with a teasing smile on her face. "My job is to guard all soul and helped them be in the good place" Jennie added.

"Then, let him decide" Lisa angrily said, she hates how Jennie always there to take away her soul. "Soul, do you want to be with her or with me?" Lisa asked. "You'll forget everything you have if you choose to be with her. But you'll not forget everything you have here and will be able to see the earth if you want to" Lisa said.

The soul looks at his family that has been crying on his corpse. "I rather forgot everything than remembering how much I hurt them," the soul said. Lisa glared at Jennie's victorious smile.

"I hate the guardians," Lisa said before sipping on her coffee. "They're always on our way" She added and formed a fist on the table.

Lisa groans when a group of guardian went inside the shop where they stayed.

"Isn't this the great Lisa?" Jennie asked when she saw Lisa from the door. "What a coincidence?" She said and smiled teasingly. "Oh I forgot, one soul for me," Jennie said and showing that she already has 8 souls.

"You just got lucky, Jennie. But I will be the first one to get 20 souls this month" Lisa said and clenched her fist. "I'm gonna win this and I'll get a kiss from you," Lisa said confidently.

"Or I'll have your precious hat and I'll burn it," Jennie said and showed her gummy smile to Lisa.

"You know both of you can get into trouble doing that right?" One of the guardians asked Jennie. "And it's forbidden for a reaper and a guardian to kiss," one of the reapers said.

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, but it's fun," Lisa said. And Jennie nodded at her as she agreed on her.

"And it's fun teasing Lisa" She chuckled but stopped right away when she received another card on her pocket.

And Lisa also received one card. "I'll be going and I'll take the lead on this stupid bet," Lisa said before standing up and bid farewell to them.

"I'll be winning this game, Lisa," Jennie said before marching to the exit.

"I already have my 16th soul today, Lisa. Be ready to let go of your hat" Jennie giggled and pats her shoulder. But Lisa smirked at her.

"Oh, haven't heard the news? Already got my 17th soul" Lisa smirked and pats back Jennie's shoulder. "Are you a good kisser?" Lisa asked with a teasing smile on her lips.