64 - Stop (Drive pt. 2)

Lisa accelerated and bump Jisoo's back. And it made her move forward. When Lisa was driving beside Jennie's car she looked at her and she saw the frightened look on her face.

Lisa made Jisoo move forward. To leave Jennie behind.

Jisoo was leading the race but when the curve came, Lisa drifts her car to lead the game. Jisoo keeps her distance to her and traps her on the wall as well. 

When Lisa looked at her mirror, she saw Jennie was behind them. "If you want to save her, lose it Lisa" Jisoo shouted.

"I won't let you hurt her" Lisa shouted back, Lisa heaved a deep breath before turning her wheel to Jisoo's car and crash her car on her.

But Jisoo hit her break before she landed on her. And which made Lisa out of control on her car. She tried to hit the break but she failed and she hits the wall. 

She dizzily opened her eyes, she was about to turn her wheel again when another car bumps her which made her car roll over.

The announcer of the race is silence for a second. "Lisa, the champion's car is down"

Everyone from the venue waited for the recurring to help Lisa out. "The rookie gets down on her car and runs towards the accident which made Jisoo the winner of the competition," The other announcer said.

The camera went back to Lisa's car and her body was finally out of her car.  When the camera zoom on the rescuers, everyone can see how Lisa is not responding to them. 

"Stop watching it, it's not good for you," The girl said and shut down the television off.

"She was there, screaming my name while crying" Lisa said and smiled bitterly.

"Miss her?" Lisa turns her head to the girl and smiled.

"Of course, Rosé. I miss her every day" Lisa said. "But for her safety, I must stay away from her" Lisa added and a sad smile formed on her lips.

After Lisa incident, Jisoo never stopped at her plan.  She threatened Lisa to leave the industry of racing or she'll hurt Jennie.

Lisa vanished from everyone's eyes including Jennie's. Without saying a word to them.

"you should at least tell her. She needs to know" Rosé said and opened the television and turn the channel. "It's starting" She commented.

The race was about to start, and Jennie is participating in it. The whole race Lisa was cheering her name and clapping her hands.

Jennie comes in second place and Jisoo won the race. Lisa found herself smiling while the camera was focusing on Jennie while having her interview.

"It was a head to head race, what can you feel about that?" The reporter asked.

"It was a great feeling to have finished the race.  I'll miss this" Jennie said.

"Is this your final race?" The reporter asked again.  Jennie smiled and shook her head.

"After a year of that incident, I know I have not moved on till this day.  My management wants me to still join tournaments after it. Now my contract is finally done, I can finally do anything I want. I'm taking a leave from racing" Jennie said. Around her was a lot of questions regarding her leave in racing.

"Now, how will you get an update at her when she's taking a break on racing?" Rosé asked after Lisa turned off the television. "You stay away from her to make sure she's safe. But what if Jisoo will lay her hands on her?" Rosé added.

"Jisoo won't lay her hands on her. I did what she wants" Lisa said and tried to shrug it off.

The next morning, Lisa heard noises outside her room which is unusual since Rosé isn't fond of cooking. Yet she's hearing and smelling something good.