77 - A song for you

Wherein Lisa wrote a song to confessed her feelings to Jennie.

***

'Lisa-chan, you're special to me'

Lisa smiled before opening her eyes, it was another day since her confession went great at Jennie.

And she still dreamed about how Jennie said those exact words at her. Lisa bit her lower lip to stop her self from smiling while looking at the mirror on her bathroom.

"You're special to her, that's what matter" She talked to herself.

Because after that day, Jennie didn't really make it clear to her what's their relationship.

But since Jennie said that Lisa is special to her, she was okay with that. Sort of.

"Should I asked her to date me?" Lisa asked when the subject got boring and she was sitting right next to Jisoo, her friend.

"Aren't you two dating each other?" Jisoo asked while looking back and forth to her and the board.

"We're hanging out, sometimes. But Rosie also said that Jennie and she are hanging out on her house" Lisa explained that made Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows at her in confusion.

"Rosie is her ex, and you mean they're still hanging out with each other?" Jisoo asked and Lisa nodded. "Is she using you?" Jisoo asked again with a hint of anger on her tone.

"No, she said I'm special when I told her I like her, romantically," Lisa explained and Jisoo groans.

She sighed before looking at Lisa straight to her eyes. "Sometimes saying 'You're special' also means, 'I don't feel the same way but I'm sad and I don't want to be alone'" Jisoo groans again but Lisa shook her head.

"Jennie is nice, I don't think she can play with someone's heart," Lisa said with a sad smile while staring at the ground trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"But she is using you right now" Jisoo pointed out but Lisa still shook her head. "Then if you won't believe me, ask her out, ask her to be your girlfriend" Jisoo dared.

"But I'm not rushing things with her" Lisa excused but Jisoo didn't buy it.

"If she likes you she'll tell you if she doesn't, she'll reject you" Jisoo added. Lisa slowly nods. "You're my friend and I want you to be careful around her"

"Lisa what about this?" Jennie asked holding up a white electric guitar. "It looks cute" She giggled which makes Lisa smiled.

"Perfect," She said but Jennie rolled her eyes at her.

"You always commented perfectly to every guitar I hold" She groaned before putting it back to where it place.

Lisa walk her way to her and leaned towards her ears. "Every guitar here suits you" She whispered before leaning for a kiss on her lips. "You'll win that battle of the band," Lisa said before placing a kiss on her forehead.

Lisa was on the table I'm the studio where Jennie and her band practice. She was smiling the whole time while staring at Jennie.

Lisa gets some paper and a pen on her bag before writing a simple poem for Jennie. She's not good with words but she loves expressing her feelings by writing it to paper.

After their practice, Jennie went to Lisa holding her guitar with her. Lisa quickly grabs the guitar on her hands so Jennie can take her seat.

Jennie leaned her head on her shoulder while she hugged Lisa sideway. Lisa smiled when she saw Jennie's little pout on her shoulder.