23 - Cigarettes after sex (pt.1)

Jennie always offers Lisa cigars after a hot night with her.

***

"Can you light me up?" Jennie asked a hot blonde girl at the club. She's been checking out the blonde girl for a while and she can't help but get turned on everytime the girl smile.

"I'm sorry, but I don't smoke" Lisa softly said and smile at Jennie. Jennie bit her lips while looking at Lisa's sweet smile.

"You're hot" Jennie boldly said and Lisa blushed when she hears the girl compliment her. "Maybe my lips will melt if it touches your lips, wanna try it?" Jennie smirked and winked at Lisa.

"Want some?" Jennie offers a stick of cigarette to Lisa, after their intimate hot scene. Their naked bodies are covered with a thin blanket in Jennie's flat.

Lisa shakes her head to Jennie's offer. "I don't smoke" Jennie shrugged her shoulders before lighting up the cigarette and have a smoke.

Lisa smiled while watching Jennie smokes. "You won't tell me your name?" Lisa giggles and that made Jennie smiles.

"I'm Jennie, are you asking my name so you'll know what to scream the next time we do this?" Jennie smirked and teased Lisa.

"I'm Lisa, so you mean you have a plan of doing this again?" Lisa teased back at Jennie. But Jennie didn't answer and bit her lips while looking at Lisa's lips.

"If you're not busy? You can always come here, my door is always open for you" Jennie smiled while giving meaning to her words.

After a week of Jennie's encounter with Lisa, the blonde girl didn't come back to her apartment and that made Jennie a bit sad since she expects her to come.

It's already midnight and she's in her bed thinking the blonde girl she encounters last week. She sighed and decided to go to the nearest coffee shop to have some coffee.

The coffee shop was already closed and the owner was already padlocking the doors of the coffee shop.

"It's already close" Jennie whispered but the owner heard her and turns her head on her.

They were both shocked seeing each other again after a week. Lisa automatically smile when she saw Jennie and that made Jennie bit her lips.

"You own this?" Jennie asked while pointing at the shop. And Lisa nods as her answer. "You didn't visit me"

"You only said if I'm not busy, I have a shop to run," Lisa said and giggles.

"Since your shop is already closed, wanna have some coffee at my flat?" Jennie said while smirking. Lisa knows that smile on Jennie's lips. Lisa shyly nods as her answer.

"Wanna have some?" Jennie asked offering another stick of cigarette to Lisa. And Lisa shakes her head as her answer.

"I already told you, I don't smoke," Lisa said.

"What a boring life you have" Jennie giggles and light her cigarette. "How about we make a deal?" Jennie asked and blow the smoke to the air.

"What deal?"

"You'll come and visit me twice a week, so I won't miss you"

"Are you asking me out?" Lisa asked but Jennie quickly shakes her head.

"I don't want commitment, Lisa. I'll satisfy your needs and you'll satisfy mine. Just pure sex"

Lisa blinks for a few times as she thinks. She smiled at the other girl before nodding as her answer.

After months of having pure sex with Lisa. She once again offers a stick on Wednesday night. But as usual, Lisa declined her offer.

"I'll be flying back to Thailand," Lisa said and that made Jennie looks at her. Lisa never mention flying back to her hometown "It's our last day for the deal"

"You're not coming back?" Jennie asked and Lisa shakes her head.

"I'll come back, but after I moved on," Lisa said while staring at Jennie's eyes.

"From?" Jennie asked without breaking her eye contact with Lisa.

"You, silly. This whole deal is a mistake. Because in the end, I know, I will be the one who'll get hurt" Lisa said while smiling weakly. Jennie didn't like her smile, she wants Lisa's sweet smile back. "So before I fall even deeper, let's stop here" Lisa added. Before fixing herself up and leave Jennie's flat. Jennie didn't say a thing to Lisa that night.

"Can you light me up?" Some girl from the club where Jennie always go after Lisa left.

"I don't smoke," Jennie said while walking out of the club. After Lisa left, Jennie felt empty. After Lisa left, she tries to stop herself from smoking.

She drives herself to Lisa's shop and waited at her car.

'She's still not here' Jennie whispered to herself. She starts her car. But someone from the other car went out and opened the door of the shop. Jennie's eyes widened when she saw the figure of the girl was familiar.

She went quickly went out of her car and entered the coffee shop.

"Sorry, but we're still close," Lisa said while turning her head around to see Jennie standing there.

"Lisa," Jennie said. "You're back" She added and tears started falling in her eyes. She was about to hug her but someone opened the door.

"Babe, we can do this tomorrow" The person who opened the door went near Lisa and kissed her forehead. "Is she your friend?" The person added while looking at Jennie.

Lisa shakes her head. "She's someone that I used to know," Lisa said while smiling weakly at Jennie.