102 - One bite

Wherein Jennie is a vampire and her prey is Lisa

***

It was almost midnight and a loud scream was heard around the alley of Lisa's area. But nobody gives care especially it was Halloween and screaming were normal on this day as everyone tries to scare one another.

The screaming slowly fading as Jennie sips on her neck until her last blood.  After she felt full from her fresh blood, she wipes the dripping blood on her chin. 

"Thank you for the food" Jennie whispered to the dead body laying on the ground.

She casually grabs her purse to get some cash on her wallet, she didn't want to walk on her home.  After hearing some footsteps not far from them, Jennie tosses the wallet on her dead body before leaving her alone.

She brushed her hair as she walks downtown to look for a cab while observing how people celebrate Halloween.

She stopped when a guy bumps on her,  he was kinda drunk before pointing on her bloody shirt.

"Dope costume! It looks real" He giggled before grabbing her elbow. "Come inside, we have a party in here,  let's celebrate Halloween," He said before forcing Jennie to walk.

Jennie stands still on her position before thinking to break the guy's arm. "I'm sorry but I just ate," Jennie said and smile widely at them.

Before Jennie touch the guy's arm to break it, someone removed the guy's arm on her. Jennie saw a girl with short grey hair with her policewoman costume.

As a vampire, Jennie smelled the scent that this girl has. And it shocked her when she smelled a powerful scent from her, it was a kind of scent that she wanted to taste. And it was the first time that Jennie encounters this kind of scent.

"Do you want to get arrested?" She asked loudly to the guy.  He giggled as if she was joking. But the policewoman turns her arm around and it causes pain on the guy. "I'll ask you once again, do you want to get arrested?" She asked.

The guy gulped before shaking his head rapidly. "N-no," He said while begging no to break his arm. The policewoman forcefully pushes him away before he started running inside the house.

The police officer fixes her bangs before turning her gaze to Jennie. "It's not safe outside to walk alone at this hour," She said while looking straight to her eyes. "I can give you a ride home" She offered. "You look like someone who came from a costume party, and it will be much better to drive you home" She explained.

But Jennie didn't respond and just look at her eyes. She smiled on her mind thinking about how she'll execute her plan to taste her blood.

"No thanks, officer" She smirked while air-quoting the word officer. "You don't need to act, Halloween is almost over," she said.

But the officer giggled before showing her badge to Jennie. "Officer Manoban, you can call me Lisa" She introduced herself. "You can trust me, I won't hurt you" She added before offering a hand.

"But I might" Jennie smiled while mumbling. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows when she didn't understand what she just said. "I said I'm Jennie, and I'm a patient who escaped to my surgery" Jennie winked before showing the blood on her shirt.

Lisa giggled. "I thought you that was a vampire costume" She joked but Jennie just smile at her because she knows it's not just a costume.

"Are you sure you're safe here?" Lisa asked when Jennie said to stop her car in an old house. "Are you alone in that house?" Lisa asked again while looking outside her window.

"Yes," She simply answered before smirking. "Unless you want to join me?" Before she seductively asks.

Lisa's laughter was heard inside her car. "I can't, I'm sorry," She said.

But Jennie smiled grew wider,  she wouldn't take no for an answer.

She faced Lisa and look straight at her eyes. She has an ability to hypnotized a mortal like Lisa. "I said, you will come inside, with me," She said and tried to hypnotized Lisa before smiling widely with the thought of tasting her.

But her smile changes into the confusing look when Lisa smiled at her before shaking her head. "I really can't," she said. "My mom is waiting for me at home" She added.

Jennie was left speechless when Lisa wasn't affected by her powers. It was the first time to see a human that wasn't affected by her powers.

"See you around, Jennie," Lisa said and opened the door for Jennie.

But Jennie stares at her again. "You will come inside with me," She said and tried to hypnotize her again but then again she heard Lisa's laugh.

"I really want to, but I need to go home now," She said and smiled at Jennie. "It was nice meeting you," She said when Jennie step outside her car.

"You're interesting" Jennie smiled and turned to Lisa. "I like interesting" She added. She leaned closer to Lisa before placing a kiss on her cheeks. "We will meet again, for sure" She smiled and winked at her before going inside the house.

Jennie was smiling as she liking the challenge that Lisa gave her. As much as she wanted to taste her blood because of her powerful scent, Jennie wants to know first why that girl isn't affected by her powers. The first human to resist her. 

***
An update since I missed writing hehe hope you enjoy this?

And sorry for very late update on my other stories, I kinda lose my motivation to write hehe. 

But yeah, enjoy and cheer up everyone.