57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)

Jennie slowly trying to move on from Lisa. After months of chasing her she finally stopped herself from making herself feel pain.

And a year have passed, Jennie felt that she's slowly becoming a better person.

She also started going out and try dating again. But no one can fill up the empty hole in her heart that Lisa left.

While walking home from another failed date she saw a sign where lang will have a concert near her. And it was on December 24, Christmas Eve where she'll spend her first Christmas without Lisa.

"What seat would you want, ma'am?" the girl asked in the counter. Jennie bitterly smiled at her before pointing her seat.

"VIP A-23" Jennie softly stated and forms a sad smile. She reminiscing how Jennie and Lisa bought their concert tickets together.

On Thursday morning Chaeyoung wants to meet her in their usual spot. It's only three weeks before the lany concert.

"What is it?" Jennie asked the moment Chaeyoung arrived. "Too early to go out" Jennie complains.

"It's about Lisa," Chaeyoung said. And that keeps Jennie's interest.

"I heard that they broke up already," Chaeyoung said and continue with her details.

After Chaeyoung tells the story of how Jisoo and Lisa broke up. But instead of saying anything, Jennie smiled and took a sip on her coffee.

"It's her choice, I have nothing to do about that anymore" Jennie simply said. "I'm sure she'll be okay?"

Chaeyoung smiled at her and looking at her like a proud mother. "I'm proud how you handle your heartbreak. Don't let her break you again" Chaeyoung said and mess her hair. Jennie smiled at her best friend and hug her and thanked her for always being with her.

The day of the concert was a bit cold since it's already winter season. Jennie wears Lisa's coat that was on her clothes. She likes wearing it since it was too big for her.

Jennie sits on her seat and she was a bit earlier than she expects. She used her phone and message Chaeyoung that she already arrived at the concert venue.

"I think that's my seat" Jennie quickly search for the familiar voice. And she was right, it was Lisa's voice. She was standing in front of her holding Jennie's scarf.

"You're here" Jennie simply said without breaking their eye contact. It's been a year since she last saw the girl.

"I wouldn't miss this concert," Lisa said. She showed her ticket and it stated that it's VIP A-24 where Jennie sit.

Jennie quickly transfers beside her seat and Lisa took her sit.

"A-23, huh?" Lisa softly said without looking at her. "You remember," Lisa said and looked at her and she saw that Jennie was staring at her.

"It was the only seat, I took it before anyone does" Jennie denied and Lisa giggles at her defence.

"I see, destiny playing at us then," Lisa said.

The concert started and Lisa saw how Jennie's eyes sparkle when they started singing.

Jennie glared at her when she saw Lisa was stealing a glance at her. Lisa shrugged and giggles. "I can't help," Lisa said and stares at her eyes.

Lisa gulped and awkwardly looked at Jennie when the next song was played. And she saw that Jennie looked at her as well.

"Ain't never felt this way" Lisa sings and level her face on Jennie and went near her. "Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad" Lisa sings and held her hands.

"Remember what we promised back then? That will attend their next concert together" Lisa said and raised her hand to kiss it. "Then we're here, destiny wants us together," Lisa said and softly Oliver lips on her hand.

Jennie felt tears stream down her cheeks and felt her heart aching. Hearing Lisa says those words made her heart aches.

"Jennie, Let me know if there's something I can do to fix it," Lisa said and let go of her hand to cup her face. "Let me know if you ever your mind" Lisa said.

Jennie felt that she can't take any more words from Lisa.

"I want you back, Jennie," Lisa said and Jennie saw how her tears started to fall down her eyes. And it made that made her cry even more.

Jennie closed her eyes and started crying. When she felt Lisa's lips on her she opened her eyes.

They started playing Malibu nights, and Jennie removed her hands on her face and weakly smiled at her.

"I can't let you break me again," Jennie said and smiled at her before turning her head around her and walk away from her life like how she does a year ago.

***

Another lame update.

Let me know by lany (my favorite) played and decided to write this