14 - Cheat (pt.1)

Another lame update, sorry.

Wherein Jennie cheats on Lisa.

***

It was past midnight when Jennie sneaks into their house. She needs to be quiet or Lisa will wake up. But little did she know Lisa was waiting on the kitchen table while drinking her coffee.

"Why are you so late, honey?" Lisa asked and hugged Jennie. She smells the mixed scent of alcohol and the sweet scent of Jennie. But she didn't care she wants to hug her wife.

"I... Attended a party, birthday party" Jennie explained and pushed Lisa away. "I'm tired, I'll go ahead," She said before going upstairs to their bedroom.

Lisa followed Jennie and she waited for Jennie while she changes her clothes in their bed.

"Ella waited for you, she got a star on school. She said she wants to show you her star" Lisa narrate how Ella was so excited to tell Jennie about her star.

"Really, that's great," Jennie said and smiled weakly before laying in their bed. "I'll talk to her tomorrow," Jennie said before turning her head away from Lisa.

Jennie felt the warm back hug from Lisa. She planted small kisses on Jennie's nape. But she groans and pushed Lisa away from her. "I'm tired, Lisa"

Jennie didn't saw how Lisa formed a sad smile on her face. "I'm sorry, take a rest, baby" She said before kissing Jennie's head.

The next morning Lisa wakes up early to prepare their breakfast and prepare Ella to school.

"Ella baby, let's wake up mommy and kiss mommy's headache away, okay?" Lisa said to their child and held her hand to their bedroom.

"Baby, wake up. It's already morning" Lisa said and kissed Jennie on the forehead while tapping her to wake up.

Jennie sat in their bed and Lisa place the tray of food in between her legs. While Ella sits next to her and greeted her with the sweetest kiss.

"Is your head still aching, mommy?" Ella asked. Jennie smiled at her child and kissed her on cheeks.

"Mommy's head is much better now," Jennie said and assure her child that she's okay.

Jennie ate her food with Ella. Lisa watches them talk and laugh. Her happiness was seeing both of her girls happy.

"Ella, say goodbye to mommy we're gonna be late for school" Ella pouts but still follow Lisa's order.

"Goodbye, mommy!" She said and kissed Jennie's cheeks.

"Do you have work today?" Lisa asked when Ella left the bedroom.

"I don't, but I have things to do," She said without looking at Lisa's eyes.

"I'll accompany you after I drive Ella to school" Jennie shakes her head to her offer. "Babe, it's okay. I'll be quick" She said and was about to kissed Jennie when she blocks her lips by her hands. So Lisa kissed her forehead instead.

Lisa smiled but you can see the sadness in her eyes. Jennie saw the pain in her eyes.

"Good luck in school, baby" Lisa shouted to her child when she gets out of the car.

Lisa quickly drives back home and look for Jennie. But she was not around. She tried calling her but she won't pick up her phone.

'I'm sorry I didn't wait for you, I'm really rushing. Be home later' That was the message Jennie sent to Lisa.

'Alright take care, baby. I'll be at Jisoo ramen shop, I'll be helping her'She replied and tried to smile before heading out.

Lisa went inside Jisoo's ramen place with a troubled look on her face.