48 - Reality (Dream pt. 2)

"Tell me again, how did you two break up?" Jisoo asked Jennie who was hugging her knees and crying.

Lisa and Jennie made a really great chemistry together. After they see each other in person the two of them started going out.

"Why do you think we share the same dream?" Lisa asked out of the blue while they're watching their favourite series in Jennie's house.

"Why don't you like what happened?" Jennie asked and Lisa smiled at her.

"I don't like what happened" Lisa simply said and she can see how Jennie got hurt with what she said. "I love it. Imagine out of all the people in this world, but they choose us to be in one dream together. How magical is that?" Lisa said while playing with Jennie's hand.

"Maybe we're destined to be together," Jennie said and intertwined there hands and stares at her orb.

"Can I not wake up from this dream?" Lisa asked and steal a kiss on Jennie's lips.

Jennie observes how Lisa smile while they walk on the beach in one of their dates. "Why are you smiling?" Jennie curiously asked Lisa who can't hide how happy she was.

"Nothing," Lisa said and smile even wider.

Jennie pouts with her answer and Lisa grabs the opportunity to steal a kiss from her.

"I'm just happy that I'm holding your hands. That I can kiss you.  That I can hold you. And I can be with you now" Lisa smiled and cupped Jennie's face. "I'm happy because I slowly reaching what I dreamed for," Lisa said and kissed her forehead.

Jennie felt how her heart beats fast for Lisa. And only Lisa can make her heart beat like that.

"What's your dream, Nini?" Lisa asked Jennie on their date.  Jennie blushed hearing how Lisa invented a cute nickname for her.

"I really dream to become a fashion icon" Jennie simply said and Lisa stares at her like she's the most beautiful woman on the planet. Jennie loves how Lisa stares at her. "How about you?"

"I want to tell our kids how I magically met their mother" Lisa giggles and Jennie softly hit her on her shoulder. "I want to marry you, Jen"

Jennie's heart skips a beat hearing what Lisa said. And Lisa laughs at her reaction.

"Not now, silly. But if I were to marry someone, I want it to be you. I can see myself with you standing on that altar and telling our vows and—"

Jennie didn't let Lisa finished. She used her lips to shut Lisa up.  And it works.

Lisa suddenly stops when they walk on the mall and stares at someone not so far away from them.

"Who's that, baby?" Jennie asked Lisa and she seems not to hear Jennie.

The girl notices them and she walks her way on them. Jennie looks at Lisa's hand that let go of her hand.

"Hey, Lisa" Jennie look at the girl and back to Lisa who can clearly see the pain in her eyes. "I didn't see you in a while" The girl added.

"Mina" The only word comes out of her mouth.

"I see,  you're with your friend," Mina said while looking to Jennie beside her. "Contact me again, let's hang out soon," Mina said and caress her shoulder and leave both of them.

"Who's that girl,  baby?" Jennie asked Lisa. But Lisa let out a small smile and hold her hand again.

"She's no one" She simply answered and walk away while holding her hands.