76 - Loveshot (Seoul 23 pt. 2)

Lisa was typing her police report while munching her hamburger. While someone from their pantry is taking notes while observing her.

"Jennie is creeping me out" Jisoo whispered from the back to some of the squad.

"She looks like some stalker" Chaeyoung giggles. And everyone looked at her except Jennie who was busy taking notes.

"She is stalking Lisa" Irene pointed at Jennie.

Jennie hushed the squad on the pantry with her fingers. "Lisa might hear you!" She said and instead of following her they laughed. "And I'm not her stalker, so stop it" Jennie Reid to quietly shout at them but she failed and the whole squad laughed at her.

"Why don't you ask her about her favourite food instead?" Jisoo suggested but Jennie shook her head.

"She won't tell me, everytime I tried, she'll just say she can eat anything" Jennie sighed. "This morning I gave her cupcakes since I saw her took Chaeyoung's muffin the other day, but she said she doesn't like chocolate," Jennie said and frustratingly massage her head.

"Man, A for effort," Irene said and took a bite on Jennie's cupcake that she gave to the whole squad when Lisa rejected it.

"Surely Lisa is missing out the fun of this cupcakes," Jisoo said and took another one on the box.

"Why don't you let me ask her?" Chaeyoung suggested which gave her all the attention on the pantry.

"Chaeyoung, we're talking about Lisa here?" Jisoo tried to make it crystal clear to her. "You know how scary she is when she got irritated on redundant question" She added.

"Even Jisoo doesn't know her current love status" Irene commented and everyone agrees on her. "She's like the gossip queen you know? Plus, they grew up together" She added.

"2 bucks, Lisa will threaten her in her usual ways" Sargent Kang put her money on the table after munching her cupcake.

"Make it 5, she'll make her cry" Jisoo smirked and place her money.

"I'm with Jisoo," Irene said and placed her bet.

Chaeyoung sighed and looked at them. "Y'all belittling my skills on flirting" She smirked and marched her way to Lisa's desk.

Everyone went on the door to have a look at Chaeyoung's attempt.

"What?" Lisa asked when she noticed the girl beside her. "Make it quick I'm in a hurry" She added and does not bother to look at her.

"You wanna know why my name is Park Chaeyoung?" She asked. Lisa gave her a confusing look on her face. "Because you can Park Chaeyoung, but I want you to ride Chaeyoung, how about tonight? At your favourite restaurant?" She smirked at Lisa.

Lisa was left in shocked hearing her say those stuff. And suddenly Chaeyoung's heart beats fast when she felt the nervousness.

"I'm sorry, I should've—" Chaeyoung was cut off when Lisa started laughing hard.

Everyone including the people on the pantry got confused.

"Excuse me? Did you just flirted at me?" Lisa giggled which she rarely does.

"Yes," She shyly asked. Lisa stood up on her seat before leaning closer her ears.

"That's cute. I actually love Korean BBQ, so don't tell that to anyone" Lisa smirked and looked at the people on the pantry. "Detective Kim, you're coming with me," Lisa said and looked at Jennie's eyes.

"Me?" She asked Lisa nods sarcastically.

"Who else? You're my partner" But Jisoo booed her. "I forgot you're a Kim too, I should call the other Kim, Kim II," Lisa said.