97 - Fluff pt. 1

Wherein Lisa is only soft for Jennie

***

"Didn't I instructed you to find us the revenue for tomorrow's event last week?" Lisa asked with a hint of anger on her tone. "I fucking repeated it for two times! And you know me? I don't repeat what I asked you to do" As Lisa's voice started to be louder, everyone from outside the meeting area sneaks in to see what's happening. "Are you that stupid?! You're telling me we don't have a place for tomorrow's special event?" She asked while shouting.

Everyone inside and outside the room was startled when Lisa drop one of the clipboards that the employee was holding.

"You fucking dumb bastard, you're fired!" She was turning red after the shouting she did. "Get the hell out of here" Lisa shouted one last time before Mr Yang,  her employee went out of the room.

Lisa took a deep breath and sit on her chair then massage the bridge of her nose.

When Lisa noticed how many people where peaking inside the room, she furrowed her eyebrows at them before standing up. "Get back to work!" She shouted once again and she went back to her office that was next to the meeting room. 

She quickly grabs the stress ball on the table and started squeezing it so hard.

When she heard the door open, "I don't want anyone—" Lisa stopped shouting at the person who was about to go inside when she saw it's Jennie. "I did not call you inside," Lisa said calmly, not her mood awhile ago.

"I know, but you needed this" Jennie said and showed her gummy smile at Lisa that made Lisa calmer. Jennie placed a small carton box of milk chocolate on her desk. "Aigoo, you're turning red when you're mad" Jennie commented when she saw Lisa suddenly turns bright red. But she didn't have any idea that it was because of her.

"Please find for his replacement," Lisa asked and sighed before taking the chocolate milk. "He's useless anyway" Lisa added before taking a sip on her chocolate milk.

"What did I tell you about controlling your anger?" Jennie asked and placed her hand on her waist before pouting. "You must have forgotten?"

"You said I should take a deep breath and reflect on what action should I do," Lisa said and sighed after finishing her drink. "But how come can I calm down about that?"Lisa asked back.

When Jennie furrowed her eyebrows at Lisa, she pouts. "You should employ better role model as a leader, you're the owner of this company and many employees are afraid of you because you have no self-control when you're angry. As their leader, they shouldn't be afraid of you, but they should respect you" Jennie said, Lisa was about to complain again but she did not continue when Jennie raised an eyebrow at her.

"Sometimes I really wonder if I'm your boss or I'm your secretary"Lisa giggled while looking at Jennie. "I'm sorry for showing my bad attitude" Lisa sincerely apologize to her. "I will try to do my best to become the best I could be" Lisa promised her.

"That's my girl," Jennie said and messed Lisa's hair. "I know you always have that warm heart even if you're cold sometimes. She giggled before picking up her trash on the table. "Call me if you need anything?" She asked and Lisa nodded as her answer while she turns red again.

On the afternoon, where they held an executive meeting, Lisa was about to rage after finding out another mistake on the said proposal that they already discussed the last meeting. Jennie, who was sitting beside her as her secretary, held her clenching hand under the table. She softly caressed it to calm Lisa down.

Lisa looked at her way to see Jennie smiling beside her, she took a deep breath and tried to relax her body and her mind.

"You committed a mistake, again" Lisa paused before looking at everyone they all seemed tense. "Better fix it soon as possible before we propose it to our clients" Lisa advice calmly. "Understood?" She asked, her employees nodded hesitantly since Lisa wasn't mad at them.