74 - Last Christmas (pt. 4)

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away"

Jennie rolled her eyes when she heard it play outside the street near Jisoo's restaurant.

Because she remembered how Lisa sang that song every Christmas days.

She opened the door of Jisoo's restaurant and she saw the other girl smiling at her. Jisoo was wearing a Santa hat as part of her uniform for today.

"Hoe. Hoe. Hoe" Jisoo greeted teasingly. Jennie smirked at her the other girl before taking her seat at one of the tables near the counter.

"Anything I can get you?" Jisoo asked before sitting in front. "Except for Lisa's whereabouts. I only know what you already know" Jisoo giggled but Jennie rolled her eyes that Jisoo found very unusual.

"I don't care where is she right now" She confidently said and glared at the speaker on her restaurant when it played 'Last Christmas'. "Can you skip that song, ugh I'm getting sick of it. All of the stores here played that" Jennie groans. And Jisoo raised her brow at her with her weird behaviour.

"Because it's fucking Christmas Eve?" Jisoo answered. "Is it because it's Lisa favourite Christmas song?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't fucking care at all about her favourite song, it probably changes after she left a year ago?"Jennie said with a strong voice. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows trying to know what's her problem.

"Really? Don't care about her favourite colour now?" Jisoo asked and Jennie didn't hesitate to shook her head. "How about her favourite clothes?" She asked again. 
"Or her favourite food?" Her last attempt. But Jennie just shakes her head in confidence.

"From Dua unni, IDAF" Jennie giggled.

"She said she loves black because you loved them so much" Jisoo paused and saw Jennie raised her eyebrow at her. "It's gross but she joked about her favourite clothes none by she also explained that it was being naked in front of you," Jisoo said and almost puked. Jennie almost giggles but she prevent it by bitting the lower part of her lips. "I asked her once, and she said 'anything that Jennie cooks is my favourite' is her favourite dish. With a huge brightest smile on her face" She then again paused and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"What's the use of telling me this? I don't care about her at all" Jennie defended.

"Even about her eating well? Or if she's getting enough sleep? Or is if she's overworking herself?" Jisoo asked.

Jennie sighed before looking straight to her eyes coldly. "She's with Mina. She's in good hands. I probably shouldn't be worried about any of that because someone is there to take care of her. She doesn't need me" Jisoo didn't saw the pain on her eyes but instead she saw her anger.

"Alright, what's wrong with you?" Jisoo sighed in defeat.

"Nothing's wrong, Jisoo" Jisoo groans hearing Jennie lied.

"Is this about last month?" Jisoo asked. And it made her freeze to her seat. "About how we found out and confirmed that Lisa is really with Mina for work?" Jisoo again asked but no response from Jennie. "Or about how we found out that we still don't know when are they coming back?"

Jennie sighed and looked at the ceiling trying to stop her tears from forming. "I've decided to unlove her," She said.

"What? No, you can't. She loves you" Jisoo said and making her point for her best friend.

"Did she? Come on she's with Mina,  she's not even answering my calls. She didn't even tell me about Mina and her offer. She cut ties with me" Jennie angrily said but her tears escaped her eyes. She stood up and stares at Jisoo. "It's final, I don't want to love her anymore. And by making that possible, I'm starting by not giving a fuck about her" She firmly said before grabbing a pack of macaroons she made for some friends and handed it to Jisoo.