88 - BSD

Wherein Lisa and Jennie join the blink selca day

***

Another ordinary day for other people but not for Lisa. Who was busy taking selfie on the mirror. She just had her make up done, and she looks cute in pink.

As a part time model, she's really good at looking good in front of the camera, but she's too shy to take a selfie.

But on the 8th of every month, she was required to at least have a decent selfie for bsd. A monthly tradition for Stan twt.

She smiled while browsing her gallery of pictures of Jisoo and Chaeyoung her favorite duo. They called their fans blinks, and Lisa was one of them.

Lisa always been a fan of them since they debuted as an idol. She loves and adores them so much, that she's willing to do anything for them.

After the shoot, Lisa quickly drove back to her house and fixed herself before laying onto her bed.

When she found a picture of Jisoo that fit her concept for this month, she quickly opened her twitter application and puts her picture with some random pictures together with Jisoo's picture.

After writing her caption on their latest album song, Lisa smiled before clicking the tweet button.

Luca, her cat, went to her which made her put down her phone and pet her cat. She priorities her cats than anything.

Lisa didn't notice the notification on her tweet

Lisa didn't notice the notification on her tweet. She smiled reading her other mutuals reply under her tweet.

She stopped scrolling on one particular reply, 'Swipe right' Lisa giggled as she reads her reply.

Lisa quickly go to her profile and clicked her icon. "She's cute" Lisa whispered.

Jennie was having trouble deciding whether she'll hit the tweet button or not. She closed her eyes before hitting the tweet button.

She was new to the fandom and she'll be joining the bsd, and she was really nervous doing this kind of event for her.

She's not usually confident in taking a selfie. She thinks she was awkward while taking one.

While Lisa was stalking nini's profile, she saw a new tweet from her, it's something about BSD. Lisa tries to hide her smile but she can't.

She writes a reply under it. "I'm into cats," Lisa says while writing her reply. But deletes it after reading.

"Wow, an angel" Lisa said again while reading her reply and deletes it.

She smiles when she knows the right reply on her tweet.