24 - Fukuoka

Which Jennie and Lisa reunited again after long seperation.

***

After a long days of being seperated which each other, Jennie and Lisa will finally can see each other at their Japan tour. 

Lisa has been gone for days because of her schedule that she needed to attend overseas. While Jennie and the other members stay at their dorm in n Korea.

Among the girls, Jisoo expresses most on how she misses her midnight snack buddy. She spams Lisa with her messages asking how was Indonesia and Thailand.

Sometimes they do video call each other after Lisa's activities for that day. Jisoo even greeted her mom a happy Mother's Day.

And at the moment, while Jisoo was talking with Lisa on phone. Someone was staring Jisoo with jealousy written on her face. Jennie thought no one would notice her. But a girl eating her snacks looks at her direction and Jisoo direction repeatedly.

"Why don't you call her too?" Chaeyoung asked. Jennie quickly noticed that Chaeyoung had been there for a long time. "I mean, if you miss Lisa just call her,  you know she'll pick it up right away just to see your name on screen" Chaeyoung explains while using her hand gestures.

"I don't miss her,  why would I call her?" Jennie said and rolled her eyes while biting her lips, a mannerism when she tries not to be too obvious. Chaeyoung notice her mannerism, and as her friend for a long time she already knows what she meant.

"You sure? But you face tells a different story" Chaeyoung said and giggled. "Come on, unnie.  I do miss Lisa too! After her shoot from real men and now having her schedule oversea, I do miss that dork" Chaeyoung said while assuring Jennie that it's okay to miss Lisa.

"I do not miss her, chaeng" She said and marched her way on her room.

'I do not miss her'

'I do not miss her'

Phrases that she keeps repeating on her mind to remind her that she doesn't miss the youngest member.

She keeps repeating herself that she don't miss her until her phones vibrates. It was a message from Lisa. She gets nervous while opening her message from Lisa.

Lisa sent a picture from Thailand, Lisa with her family with a message. 'Jennie unnie, miss me?'. Her heart quickly melts seeing how Lisa loves her family so much. 

'I don't miss her'

'I don't miss her'

She was about to type a reply on Lisa when the youngest sends another picture. And it was her selfie while winking with message saying 'This brat miss you too'with a kiss mark emoji, like how Lisa usually type.

'I don't miss—'

'fuck, I do miss her'

Jennie thought and she finds herself smiling with Lisa's messages. She bit her lips before replying to Lisa.

'Why would I miss you?' She type with emoji. She loves teasing Lisa, since Lisa gave much reaction everytime, and it makes Jennie happy.

Jennie waited for Lisa's message but the girl didn't reply at her. She rolled her eyes on her phone as if Lisa can see her.

Jennie heard laughter outside her room, it was Jisoo. And again jealousy was plastered on her face thinking she was talking to Lisa.

She placed her phone on her bed table. She decided that instead of wasting her time waiting for Lisa's reply she'll just sleep and don't give a duck anymore.