40 - 14th

Lisa wants to celebrate Valentine's with Jennie.

A fluff

***

January is almost over and Lisa can't wait to for February to come. She can't wait to celebrate with Jennie their first Valentine's Day as a couple.

She happily marked 31st of January in her calendar. "Few more days" Lisa whispered.

Her mind was on their ideal date on the 14th when Jennie passed by the living room and saw Lisa smiling alone. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows while looking at Lisa.

"Why are you smiling?" Jennie confusingly asked. Lisa turned her head on Jennie and smiled at her.

"I was actually thinking of you" Lisa playfully smiles and Jennie blushed. Jennie turns her head away from Lisa's gaze because of embarrassment.

"Shut up," Jennie said while hiding her blush. They've been together for not too long and Lisa's words still affect her.

Lisa held Jennie's hand and made her sits beside her. Lisa bit her lips while cupping her cheeks.

"How can you be so adorable?" Lisa said while giggling and pinching her cheeks. Jennie rolled her eyes while blushing hard. "You're still acting like it doesn't affect you. You made me fall deeper, Nini" Lisa said before placing a kiss on her forehead and made Jennie blush even harder.

"What's with you today? Why are you extra happy?" Jennie asked and removed Lisa's hands on her cheeks. Before answering her questions, Lisa smiled widely.

"First of all, Nini, I'm always extremely happy when I'm with you" Lisa paused before teasingly smile at her. "And... I'm thinking of our date on the 14th" Lisa said while giggling.

But Jennie looks at her confusingly. "What's the occasion? Is it our anniversary?" Jennie asked but Lisa rolled her eyes at her.

"Nini, our anniversary is on 23rd. On 14th is Valentine's Day!" Lisa excitedly announces but Jennie seems to not be happy about that.

"I don't celebrate Valentine's, it's not me, Liz," Jennie said. She noticed how Lisa's smile fades and nods slowly. "I'm sorry Liz, let's just celebrate our anniversary?" Jennie tries to comfort Lisa.

Lisa forced a smile on Jennie. As much as she wants to celebrate it with her, she doesn't want to force Jennie into something she doesn't want.

"It's okay Nini, you're right, you don't like things like that" Lisa weakly smiled before standing up. "I'll be in my room if you need me" Lisa softly said before heading to her room.

Jennie heaved a deep sighed watching Lisa head to her room. She saw how sad Lisa when she said she doesn't want to celebrate Valentine's. She felt guilty for making her girlfriend sad.

Jennie knocked on Jisoo room and Jisoo quickly opened it. She saw Chaeyoung was inside her room.

"What's with 14th?  Why everyone celebrating it?" Jennie asked as she entered the room.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung shares a look and hide their smile. "Because it's Valentine's? People call it heart day where you celebrate it with your special someone" Jisoo explain. They saw how Jennie carefully listen on her.

"In short, a date with Lisa" Chaeyoung added. Jennie blushed when they mentioned Lisa's name.

"What if I rejected her offer? It's not my thing, both of you know that" Jennie frustrated asked. "And now I felt guilty rejecting her" Jennie added.

"We know Lisa, she would accept it even though she doesn't like it. She loves you more than anything, and she'll respect your answer" Jisoo said. "But, it's Lisa, your girl. A simple date won't hurt, right? And don't you want to see her smile widely on that day?" Jisoo asked.

"You'll make Lisa very happy, unnie" Chaeyoung added.

Lisa with her playful smile flash on her mind and that made her foolishly smile too. "I want to see her smile. I do want to make her happy, always" Jennie whispered.

On 14th, Lisa lazily went out of her room to see Chaeyoung and Jisoo in the living room cuddling. She rolled her eyes at the sight of the two.

"Get a room" She shouted while approaching them. "Where's Nini?" Lisa asked.

"You're just jealous because you and Jennie aren't going out today" Chaeyoung teased.

"She went out, maybe she'll date someone else" Jisoo back Chaeyoung up with teasing Lisa.

She rolled her eyes on them. "She would never cheat on me," Lisa said while sticking up her tongue. They all laugh at her childish act.

Lisa texted and call Jennie but her girlfriend didn't answer her messages and calls.

She was worried when it's already dark outside yet Jennie didn't update her. She was about to go outside to search for her when Jennie called her.

"Where are you, Nini? I'm worried" Lisa asked.

"The owner of this phone encounter an accident" Lisa almost drop her phone. She trembles as she listened to the instruction of Jennie's location.

Lisa shakingly starts the car and drives fast on her location. She went outside her car to see no one was there.

It was a quiet park, she wonders around and searches for Jennie. She approached the light, not from afar.

As she walks closely at the light.  She saw a romantic dinner for two and Jisoo and Chaeyoung smiling widely.

"What are you two doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on a date?" Lisa confusingly asked. Both of them giggled and didn't answered her.

When someone taps her back she turns her head to see Jennie holding a bouquet of flowers.

She quickly hugged Jennie. "I'm glad you're safe," Lisa said.

"I'm sorry did I made you panicked?" Jennie asked while giggling. Lisa didn't answer but she nods. Jennie caresses her back to comfort her and that made Lisa's heart calm. "It was Jisoo's idea," Jennie said and point on Jisoo.

Lisa glared at Jisoo and the girl just laughs at her.

"I thought you don't like this kind of thing?" Lisa asked as she returned her looks on the table. "What made you change your mind?" Lisa asked and stares at Jennie's eyes.

"You" Jennie simply answered. "You always make me happy. And I want to return that to you. It's not my thing, but if this will make you happy, then I'm very much willing to do so" Jennie explained. "Thank you for making me happy, Lisa"

"Let's spend more Valentine's together," Lisa said smiling widely at Jennie. Jennie's words made her heart beats fast. She held Jennie's hand. Jennie nods at her. "Next time it's your choice how we'll spend it" Lisa added.

She levels her height on Jennie's height before moving closer to her. "I love you" Lisa whispered and made Jennie blushed.

"I love you too" Jennie answered. Lisa claims Jennie's lips. Jennie drops the bouquet of flowers when she wraps her arms around Lisa's neck.

"This kiss is the best gift I received today," Lisa said after they pulled away from their kiss. "Let's continue that later" Lisa added before winking at Jennie.

***

Yup a fluff. A gift for my 40th shot yay

Since it's most of you want fluff here it is. Hope ü enjoy it xx

But give me a honest answer. Is fluff better than angst?