104 - Strings Attached

Just a summer fling for Jennie

***

After one long hot drive for Lisa, she finally arrived at the resort she'll be staying for a week. 

Lisa decided to take a break from her college life, school is killing her and she needs something to distract her from it.

"Yes, mom.  I've safe and sound" Lisa answered. Her mom called her to make sure that Lisa, her one and only daughter is safe from the road trip. "Yes, I won't be doing drugs" She added. The visitors passing by heard what she just said but Lisa ignored them. "Alright, I love you too" And she hung up from the call.

She loudly sighs after the call before admiring the beautiful front door. "Finally away from anything," She said before entering the resort/hotel she'll be staying in. 

Before she could even get to the front desk her phone buzzed, someone messages her. She thinks it's her mom but she made sure by checking it.

Her big smile and happy mood change the moment she saw the name on her phone.

'Jisoo' She read the name on her mind. Lisa doesn't want to open it but she was curious about the message that Jisoo sent.

'Hey,  I know you're still upset. But can you do my math homework? I still have a hangover from the party last night at Chaeyoung's. You should've dropped by'

Lisa rolled her eyes as she finished reading her message. Jisoo was Lisa's crush for years now, and last week Lisa confessed her feelings for her since she thought that they're already having 'connection'. But she was wrong, Jisoo was just being close with her because she just wants to pass her summer classes. The thing is,  Jisoo knew about her feelings and use it against her.

Lisa clicked the power off button before placing her phone behind her pocket.

As she arrived at the front desk, there was no one behind the table. Lisa click the bell beside her to get someone's attention.

After clicking the bell, a loud noise came under the table. A few seconds later, a girl in uniform stands up while massaging her head.

Lisa was shocked by the incident, "Are you okay?" She asked while trying to look at the girl who just bumped her head under the front table. She wanted to see her face clearly.

"Just a little bump" She giggled before removing her hands on her head. And Lisa got to see her face more visible. "I'm sorry about that ma'am" She added and give Lisa a gummy smile.

Lisa was frozen on her position as she stares at the girl. Lisa was trembling while offering her hand to her. "You're pretty" While the girl was just staring at her with her awkward statement.

For Lisa, the girl looked like a goddess, the first time she thought she was in heaven.

When Lisa realized what she just said,  she blushed instantly before taking away her hands at her. "I'm sorry, I mean, fuck," She said and covered her eyes with her hands embarrass of what she just said. "You're really pretty, but that's not a good way to start a conversation. I'm not hitting on you, I just want to know your name" Lisa said while her eyes were covered. After hearing a giggle coming from the girl Lisa removed her hands on her eyes and saw the girl was smiling at Her.

"You've earned the right to know my name, it's Jennie. Every customer can know it" She said while pointing at her pin named on her shirt. "Welcome to Paradise" Jennie added and said the motto of the resort.

Lisa was on her bed, lying while staring at the ceiling of her room. Her face was still blushing with the encounter with Jennie awhile ago. "Why am I not good with girls?" she asked loudly at herself.