92 - Yellow

Wherein Yellow is Lisa's favourite colour

***

"What's your favourite food, Nini?" Lisa asked as she picked out the petals while counting them.

Lisa loves the scent that she smells on the flowers. And Jennie, who was beside her, shrugged as her response to her question.

Lisa had been asking Jennie a lot of question about herself lately since the girl tend to be so mysterious about herself.

"I like meat" Lisa commented. "It's been so long since I last eat meat, shall we grab some other time?" Lisa asked.

Jennie chuckled with her statement because she knows that they can never eat well ever again.

"How about your favourite movie?" Lisa asked again, and Jennie like the other day shrugs on Lisa's question. "Mine was the notebook, I really love that movie," Lisa said and pouts.

And another moment of silence filled the surrounding. Until Lisa smiled widely at Jennie. "I'm sure you have a favourite colour?" Lisa excitedly said. Jennie heaved a deep sighed.

'When will she stop?' she irritatingly asked herself about how nosy Lisa can be.

"How about you?" Jennie asked just to stop her from her questions. "What's your favourite colour?" She added.

Lisa's smile really wide, "Yellow!" she excitedly announced. Jennie was left wondering why Lisa has her huge grin and energetic voice with her.

Jennie was not asking her questions but Lisa continues to explain why she loves the colour yellow. "Yellow is a very bright colour, and every time I look at it, this gives me a vibe that I shouldn't be worrying and I should be happy" Lisa paused and looked straight at Jennie's eyes. "And it also same as the colour of the sun, which made me think that there's always a brighter tomorrow"

"The sun isn't yellow" Jennie commented with facts.

"But we colour them yellow when we were still kids" Lisa giggled. "We see a different perspective when we grow up, like how you perceive that the sun isn't yellow but colour it yellow when we were young" Lisa smiled widely and it made Jennie question herself.

She thought Lisa was just an annoying person who annoys her every day with her question, she didn't know that the girl can be this deep.

Jennie was about to ask her another question, but the nurses come to get them.

"Ladies you should go back to bed, too much exposure from the sun can harm you," She said and helped each one of them to stand up from their seat.

Lisa stopped dragging the pole with the nutrients that she needs, in front of her room and looked at the nurse who was helping her.

"Can I stay at Jennie unnie's room?" Lisa asked. The nurse looks at the girl in front of her room, and back at Lisa.

"You two should rest, just see each other later, will that be okay?" The nurse asked nicely. Lisa nodded as her response before entering her room and laying her back on the bed to take some rest.

Jennie was browsing her magazine when her door opened and she sees Lisa was smiling widely wearing her favourite yellow hoodie.

"What?" Jennie asked when she saw the girl sitting on the chair beside her bed.

"I'm bored at my room" She giggles.

The two have met months ago after Jennie was confined with her disease and the doctor advice to hospitalized her to monitor her condition. Lisa was in the hospital earlier than Jennie, with the same condition.