44 - Autumn (weather pt. 4)

And just like that,  Jennie is back on Lisa's arm. Lisa opened her arms again for Jennie.

After Jennie comeback home crying, all of her efforts in moving on just vanished. And she accepted Jennie in open arms.

"Baby, why did you change the arrangement of your flat?" Jennie asked on one afternoon while Lisa was trying her best to cook just for Jennie.

"I want new ambience," Lisa said and stir her food. She lied and didn't tell Jennie that she was moving on from her.

"Then why did you cut your hair?" Jennie again asked.

"I want a new look,  that time.  And saw this girl on the magazine—" Lisa stopped her lies when Jennie back hugged her. Lisa held Jennie's arm around her waist.

"Stop lying" Jennie sobs on her back. A tear escaped on Lisa's eyes. "I'm sorry for coming back home late" Jennie cries even harder.

They both stayed in their position while crying. Lisa tried to comfort Jennie by rubbing her arms.

Lisa removed her arms around her waist and faced Jennie. She held her face and kiss her tears away. 

"It's not about how early or late you are. What matter now is that you're here with me again" Lisa cries and kissed her forehead like she used to.

Jennie held Lisa's small face and pecked a kiss on her lips. "I love you" Jennie whispered on her ears. Lisa answered her using her lips and kissed her lips too.

Just like how the leaves fall off the trees every autumn. Lisa falls in love with Jennie deeper than she expected on the autumn season.

She smiled while watching Jennie read her book.  She kissed the back of her hands that was intertwined with hers. 

Jennie looked at her and raised an eyebrow to her. "Stop distracting me, babe. I want to finish this book" Jennie giggles.

Lisa stand up and let go of her hands and went to their room.  Jennie pouts when Lisa let go of her hands. Jennie followed her with her gaze as she went to their room.

Jennie was about to follow Lisa in their room when she went out holding her Polaroid camera.

She went back on her sit and intertwined her hands on Jennie's hands. Jennie watches Lisa took a photo of their intertwined hands.

Jennie smiled and start reading her book again. Jennie was shocked on the sudden flash on her face with Lisa's camera.

She looked at her direction and saw Lisa grinning widely. "I'll treasure this forever," Lisa said after she sees the picture of Jennie.

It was Tuesday when Lisa went home holding a rose. Jennie raised an eyebrow at her. "What was the celebration today?" She asked confusingly.

Lisa giggled and shakes her head. "There's no celebration today"

"I just want to give you this rose as a sign of how much I love you every Tuesday" Lisa giggles and peck a kiss on her lips as Jennie accepted her gift.

"Just Tuesday?" Jennie asked.

"Then I'll give you rose every day just to show how much I love you every day"

Just like how Lisa promised, she brings the rose to Jennie every day.

It was a cold weather, and the winter is very near when Lisa was staring at the vase of the roses in their room. 

She looked at Jennie who was sleeping heavily. She kissed her forehead while caressing her back.

"Mary me, Jennie" She whispered to Jennie's ear.  Lisa sobs whole saying those to Sleeping Jennie.

She was so sure that Jennie was the girl she wanna marry. And she planned to propose to her on Christmas Eve.

Just like the season,  they relationship have a cycle too.

And just like that Jennie become the woman that leaves her on summer. Where she was so cold on their relationship on the hot weather.

And as the winter gets near their relationship becomes colder and colder.

Lisa slowly losing Jennie again.  She tried to hold on to her, but it was Jennie who wants to let go of her.

And after the autumn, the leaves were gone on the trees and Jennie on her life.

On that winter of that year, Lisa saw Jennie back on the person's arms again. 

She was wearing a white Vail dress with the same person she was with when she left Lisa.

Lisa let out a piece of paper and her ballpen while watching the ceremony.

Day 486

Why did you leave me?

-Lisa

Lisa cried with her broken heart while writing her letter to Jennie.