47 - Dream (pt.1)

Where they both appear in each others dream

***

"Who are you?" Jennie asked the girl who has been showing in her dreams more often.

"I should be asking you that" She replied to her answer. "Who are you?"

Jennie opened her eyes after a long sleep. The thought of the girl who always shows up on her dream.

"What's wrong unnie?" Chaeyoung asked her while they eat. "You seem to be bothered? Are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked her again.

"I don't know, Chae-young. There's this girl who always appears in my dream. And I asked her name but she asked my name too" Jennie sighed and massage her head.

"Maybe a ghost?" Chaeyoung asked and sipped her juice. "I mean, they said that if you saw an unfamiliar face on your dream they may be staring you when you sleep or ghost" Chaeyoung simply said. But that made Jennie have goosebumps.

"She's too gorgeous to become a ghost," Jennie said and remembering the girl on her

Chaeyoung drops her spoon and looks at Jennie teasingly. "Don't tell me-"

"Don't you ever continue your question" Jennie threatened Chaeyoung with her stares.

"I won't" Chaeyoung giggles. "I mean if she's a real person go for it. It's been so long since we broke up" Chaeyoung tease and Jennie rolled her eyes at her.

"I know, but it doesn't mean that you have your Jisoo I should look for someone too" Jennie once again rolled her eyes at her. "Speaking of your girl, where is she?"

"Are you talking about me?" Jisoo pops out of nowhere and sits beside Chae-young.

"Yup and this girl in front of you just talk about her mystery dream girl" Chaeyoung tease and she received a death glare from Jennie.

"You met someone? You should invite her with us"

"She doesn't know the girl's name. She actually met her on her dream" Chaeyoung giggles and her girl join her.

As Jennie laid her head on her bed she stares at the ceiling. 'Will she show up today?' Jennie thought

She slowly felt dizzy and as she closes her eyes. Her mind takes her to her dream world.

She slowly opened her eyes and she was at the beach.

Jennie wanders around to search for her dream girl. 'Isn't she here?' Jennie whispered while roaming around the beach.

"Are you looking for me?" A voice asked behind her. Jennie turn around to see the girl on her dream.

"You're still here" Jennie whispered and the girl looks at her confusingly. "What's your name?" Jennie asked.

"I'm Lisa, you're?" Lisa asked and smiled at her.

"Jennie. Why are you always in my dream? " She asked. But Lisa laughs at her. "Are you a ghost?"

"Ghost? Hell no, and what do you mean 'your dream' this is my dream"

"What?" Jennie asked confusingly. "You mean you're real?"

"You obviously thought I'm a ghost?" Lisa giggles and went near the sea and sit on the sand. Jennie followed her. "I thought you were a ghost too," She said as she sits down.

"Funny how we thought the same thing," Jennie said and sit next beside her. "And funny how we share the same dream" She added and that made Lisa look at her and smile.

"Maybe this is not a co-incident, maybe I'm your destiny," Lisa said while smiling at Jennie. Jennie stares at Lisa's orbs and just like that she felt her heart slowly beating.

"What's with the frown, Jennie?" Jisoo asked as she observed Jennie.

"I forgot her name," Jennie said while hitting her head. "She clearly tells me her name. And I fucking forget it"

"Maybe you'll remember it when you see her in your dream again," Jisoo said.

Jennie got out late and as she was very tired while riding her the train.

"You're here again?" Jennie was startled when Lisa offer her a cup of coffee.

She quickly forms a smile when she sees the girl's face. "Lisa?" Jennie asked. Lisa giggles and nods at her question.

"Miss, we're at the last station. You need to go down" Said the man who wakes her up.

Jennie went out of the train. 'What was her name?' Jennie asked herself.

Lisa always shows up on her dream but as she wakes up she always forget her name and it made her really curious about Lisa.

"She's frustrated, she wants to date this dream girl of her" Chaeyoung whispered to Jisoo who just came but it was loud enough to hear.

"You should ask her to meet you, so you can date her"

Jennie was so sure to ask Lisa to meet her when she got to see her again in her dreams.

But Lisa never shows in her dreams again.

Even the next day Lisa didn't show up again on her dreams. And one day she woke up with a tear on her cheek.

"She never came to my dream again," Jennie said while playing with her food. "I wanted to see her again" She added.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo exchange look they didn't know what to tell Jennie.

"I have a lot of friends that you can meet" Jisoo offered. "I could set you up on a date so you can forget her"

Jennie laugh sadly. "I already forgot her name" Jennie sadly said. "She's special, Jisoo. It's like we have a special connection"

"Jennie you didn't even see her," Chaeyoung said. "What if she's a bad person?"

"What if she's not? She always makes me happy even if it's just a dream. I can start my day with a smile because of her" Jennie said. A bitter smile formed on her lips while remembering her time with Lisa who can she remembered her name.

Jennie excuse herself and walk alone to breathe a fresh air. Jennie sits on the park bench and watches the car drive in front of her.

When she looked at the clock she decided to go back since it getting late.

But as she walks on the street, someone bumps her shoulder. "Sorry," The girl said without looking at her.

"No worries," Jennie said without looking at the girl. And started to walk again.

But when she turns right on the corner of the street, the girl's voice repeated on her mind.

'Sorry'

She tries to remember where does she hear those voice.

Jennie stops walking and turned around to be back on the place where they bump.

'I can't be wrong' Jennie said while walking her way back.

She stopped walking when she saw the girl she's been looking for walking on to the same path.

The other girl smiled at her.

"Have we met before?" The girl asked when they got closer.

"I was going to ask that too," Jennie said to the girl. "Funny how we have the same mind" Jennie added.

"Maybe this is not coincident," The girl said and held Jennie's hand. "Maybe I'm your destiny," She said and kissed the back of her hand.

"What was your name again?" They both laugh when they both asked each other's name.

*

Fluff to endure more angst