18 - Miss u

Where Jennie misses Lisa when she flies to Indonesia.

***

Jennie sneaks in Lisa's room after their v live ended. She saw Lisa was packing her things. She pouts when she remember Lisa will be flying to Indonesia tomorrow.

She hugs Lisa from the back and rests her head on her shoulder. Lisa secretly smiled when she smells Jennie's scent.

"Bring me with you" Jennie pleaded. Lisa giggles because she imagined that Jennie is pouting.

"Nini, I will stay there just for a day. I'll be home soon" Lisa said and remove Jennie's hands on her waist and face her. Lisa softly touches her cheek and gives her a kiss on her forehead. "I'll be quick, I promise" Lisa smiled and that make Jennie smile too.

Even though Jennie finds Lisa annoying most of the time, but she can't last a day without seeing her dorky girlfriend. She may not show it but Jennie missed Lisa when she's away with her.

The morning came, Jennie slept on Lisa's room, and she wouldn't let Lisa get out of her bed.

"Nini, I need to take a bath now. I have a flight today" Lisa said while waking Jennie up. Little did she know, Jennie was awake the whole time and faking her sleep so Lisa could stay in her bed with her. "C'mon Nini, I know you're awake. I'll give you a dozen kiss if you let go of me" Lisa giggles.

'Don't be tempted, she will still kiss you anyway' Jennie thought. But Lisa's offer was just too powerful to not be tempted.

She slowly opened her eyes and see how Lisa smirked at her. She regrets opening her eyes,  she knows Lisa will tease her.

"Come here now, baby," Lisa said and open her arms for a hug. Jennie hugs her.

Lisa cupped Jennie's face and filled her with kisses. Jennie can't help but smile while Lisa showering her with kisses.

"Bonus kiss," Lisa said before claiming Jennie's lips.

Jennie was in their living room when Lisa finished dressing up. Lisa looks great, especially in white.  So she approached her girlfriend and block her way.

"Change your clothes" Jennie ordered while pouting at Lisa. Her girlfriend raised her eyebrows on her, Jennie never cared on what she wears as long as she's comfortable with it.

"Why, baby? Is it ugly?" Lisa asked and a sad smile form on her lips. Jennie's comment is very important to her, she'll listen to what Jennie think.

"No,  you're perfect" Jennie cupped her face. "So perfect and so beautiful. People will look at you. But you should just look at me,  alright?" Lisa bit her lips, the compliment of her girlfriend is too much and she can't hold her smile. 

"Aye aye captain" Lisa pouts asking for a kiss.  And Jennie gives her what she wants and kiss her lips.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung saw Jennie browse her phone while pouting and sighing for the nth time. They sneak and look at her phone,  they saw how she looks at Lisa and her old photos.

"Jendeuk,  it's only been a day? Come on it's not like she'll be there for years" Jisoo complains and took her phone away from her.

"Unnie's right,  Lisa will be back soon" Chaeyoung added.  But instead of listening, Jennie just grabs her phone from Jisoo's hands.

"Lisa's been away five days to shoot for real men too, just think the same way Jendeuk" Jennie shakes her head.

"It was a different story Jisoo,  Lisa is out of the country. I miss her presence. And don't act as if you don't miss her" Jennie said.

"She's loud and annoying, why would I miss her?" Jisoo said and pretending she doesn't care for Lisa.  But Jennie and Chaeyoung did not believe her and stares at her.  "Alright, maybe I do,  but I'm not acting like she's gone for good"

The other girls giggle at Jisoo's confession. Training for almost a decade made their bond really strong and being away with each other feels really weird.

Jennie hesitated if she'll message Lisa or she'll go to bed.

'She's probably tired'

'But I miss her'

Her own thoughts are fighting on her mind. But in the end, she messages Lisa.

'Miss u' simple message that she sent to Lisa. Jennie waited for a few minutes for a reply but Lisa didn't reply at her.

Jennie put her phone on her bed table. She didn't expect a reply from Lisa and assume that her girlfriend is probably sleeping right now.

Jennie closes her eyes, but she hears her phone vibrates and she quickly grabs her phone and read the message. She smiled when she saw Lisa's name.

'Virtual hugs and kisses' Jennie bit her lips while re-reading Lisa's reply. She was about to type something when Lisa send her another reply.

'I'll call you' After reading her message. Lisa's name was on her screen and she's calling Jennie like what she said.

"Why did you call?  I'm about to sleep" Jennie pretend and use her bedroom voice.  She heard Lisa giggles on the other line.

"I'm sorry,  I'll hang up, then?" Lisa tease and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I've literally forced myself not to book a flight and go follow you there, that's my suffering for this day and you'll hang up on me?" She asked.

"I'm kidding, baby. Of course, I won't hang up on you. After a tiring day,  your voice gives me energy" Lisa said.

Lisa told Jennie everything that happened on Indonesia, how she felt so happy seeing blinks to come and meet her.

Jennie looks at the clock and it was almost midnight. She knows Lisa is tired, and she needs rest.

"Baby, let's sleep?" Jennie asked when she heard Lisa yawning. "Spoon me?" Lisa giggles on the other line.

"Virtual hug from Indonesia coming right up" Jennie and Lisa laugh.

They didn't hang up. After a few minutes of silence, Jennie heard Lisa soft little snores on the other line.

"I love you, baby.  Have a safe flight" She said knowing that Lisa is asleep already.

But before she presses the end button she heard Lisa giggles again.

"I will,  I love you too"

*

Short update for Jennie's ig story,  and kinilig ako