82 - Seven Deadly Sins (5)

Envy

***

Lisa was lustfully staring at her girlfriend who was busy in front of the mirror.

She was wearing a long black dress with a slit on one leg. It was a company party and she will bring Lisa with her as her date.

"Can you help me zip this, babe?" Jennie asked and placed her hair on one side to show her unzipped dress.

Lisa approached her and looked at her in the mirror. "Do we still have extra time?" She asked and Jennie giggled at her.

"We don't, zip it up, babe" Jennie ordered. Lisa groans but still follow her girlfriend's order. After zipping it up, Lisa wrapped her waist around her and chin on her shoulder and stares at the mirror.

"You look hot, babe," Lisa said. "I love you," Lisa said and kissed her shoulder.

Jennie smiled and caressed her arms around her waist. "I love you too," She said and looked at her way before Lisa leaned for a kiss.

On the party, Lisa was just sitting Jennie's side. While the other girl was busy mingling with her colleague.

She was busy playing her fingers when someone stopped in front of their table. Everyone greeted her which made Lisa looked at the person.

She raised her eyebrow when she saw the same person with Jennie a few years ago.

"Jennie, haven't seen you in a while" She greeted and leaned for a kiss on her cheeks. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows with the scene she saw.

"Yeah, I've been busy," Jennie said. Lisa a fake cough to be noticed by her. "Oh, this is Lisa, my girlfriend" Jennie said and pointed at Lisa. She stood up to offer a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rosie," She said before accepting her hand.

The girl, Rosie, seated with them. Which made Lisa pissed off.

She just found out that Rosie was their boss, not just colleague. A successful businesswoman who was once the love of Jennie's life.

The girl narrates how she went to this country to this country. And every story Lisa will roll her eyes at her.

"You love to travel Paris right?" Rosie asked and looked at Jennie's direction.

"I'd love too, but I don't have enough time yet," She said and held Lisa's hand on the table and brushed it with her thumb.

"I remember how you talk to me about it every damn time" Rosie giggled.

Lisa bit her lower lip before removing her hands on Jennie's. "I'll grab some fresh air," Lisa said and excuse herself from them.

She was about to light a stick of cigarettes, but Jennie grabs it on her hands.

"We promised we'll stop smoking right?" she said before throwing the stick on the garbage. "What's wrong with you?" Jennie asked.

But Lisa didn't say anything, instead, she was about to head to her car but Jennie blocked her way.

"Is it because of Rosie?" She asked. "What about her?"

"You never told me you're working for her" Lisa said in anger.

"I never tell you because I know you'll act like that. It was not a big deal" Jennie reason out.

"It was for me, Jennie, God" Lisa scream in frustration. "She was your fucking love before you met me. How will you think I'll react?" She said.

"She was in my past, it doesn't matter anymore. What matter now is us? I don't have any feelings for her anymore" Jennie said and assures Lisa.

But Lisa didn't believe her. Her anger is taking over her mind.

"You must love being around with her, eh? What? are you two in some kind of boss and employee relationship where you two fuck each other? Since I remember that you used to have sex with me and imagining it was her" Lisa asked and smirked. "Are you still imagining things like that, Jennie? When we're having sex.

A tear from Jennie's eyes falls, she was hurt with the words Lisa throw at her, before slapping her cheek. "Do you really think I can do that?" Jennie asked while stuttering. "I fucking love you, Lisa. Then all this time you're thinking that I can do that to you? Don't you have trust in me? " Jennie said. Lisa smirked and shakes her head as an answer. "Fuck yourself," Jennie said before marching her way back.

"Fuck you too, Jennie" She angrily said and went to her car.