26 - Pretend (pt.1)

Where Jennie and Lisa pretend to be dating

***

'We're really not lovers' Lisa remind herself when Jennie held her hands while they walk to the red carpet of the awards show.

Tonight they won a couple of the year award. Everyone loves their tandem, people see the chemistry in them.

'We were just acting' Lisa added to her thoughts when Jennie told the press how she enjoys this event because she was with Lisa.

When the press asked Lisa about what she thinks about Jennie looks tonight.

'Sugar coat it, give them what they want' Lisa thought before answering her question.

"She's very beautiful tonight," Lisa said and looks at Jennie's direction. She was stunned after seeing Jennie in a black dress and wavy hair. She gulped before continuing her answer. "Very very... Beautiful" She said and blushed after answering the question.

Everyone looks at them in awe, everyone loves them as a lover.

'We're not really lovers' Lisa reminds herself when Jennie back hug her in front of many people. They're on their way to the airport and a lot of people came just to see them.

Jennie's touch gave electricity on Lisa and every time Jennie touch her made Lisa's heart go wild.

'We were just pretending' Lisa added to remind herself not to believe Jennie's touch.

Lisa was shocked when Jennie intertwined her hand on her hand while they walk inside the airport.

'Is this something else?' Lisa asked herself while they walk. A smile was formed on Lisa's lips. Thinking that maybe this is something else.

They wave to their fans and their fans took the photos of them holding hands while walking.

For sure it will be on the headline again. Their chemistry is loved by the public. And as much as they can, they'll do everything to please the public.

Lisa's smile slowly faded, when the crowd was gone and only both of them was left, Jennie let go of Lisa's hand. And walk alone on their plane without even looking at Lisa.

'Maybe not' She answered herself and gave herself a bitter smile.

They were a lover when in front of the camera, Jennie pretend that she was so in love with Lisa. Lisa did that too, but after a long time of pretending she didn't know that the act she's just doing for the camera is slowly becoming true.

Lisa fell in love with Jennie's sweet act towards her. Lisa fell in love with Jennie.

'We're not really lovers' Lisa remind herself and prepared herself with the kissing scene that they need to do for another movie with Jennie.

She closes her eyes and moves closer to Jennie with closed eyes too. Lisa felt Jennie's soft lips.

'We were just acting' Lisa added on her thoughts.

It was supposed to be a simple kiss on the lips. But Lisa craves for more, Lisa wants more from Jennie.

'Fuck this pretending game' Lisa said to herself.

She pushed for a deeper kiss. Jennie was shocked because of what Lisa did but she thought that Lisa was just giving her best act in this scene and Jennie kiss back Lisa being a professional actress.

The scene was too see in both Lisa and Jennie that their in love with each other.

"And cut" The director shouted. Jennie slowly pulled away from Lisa's kisses and open her eyes to see that Lisa was blushing brightly.

Lisa sat on the corner of their dressing room and still thinking about the kiss that she did.

"You did great out there," Jennie said when their staff leave them alone. "I'm sure the fans would love that" Jennie giggles but Lisa didn't smile.

Instead, Lisa stares at Jennie's eyes. Lisa forms a sad smile on her face when she saw nothing on Jennie's eyes.

Their eye contact stopped when someone knocks on their door. Jennie opens it and there's Jisoo standing while holding food.

Lisa saw how Jennie's eyes sparkle everytime she was with Jisoo. She watches Jennie talk to Jisoo. She watches Jennie be with Jisoo.

'Maybe it wasn't me that you want to be with' Lisa said to herself before leaving the dressing room, leaving Jisoo and Jennie alone.

'We're just pretending, don't be a silly, Lisa'

Their movie should be a comedy romance, but Lisa finds herself crying alone in the cubicle of the comfort room.

*
How was it?