62 - Drive (pt.1)

Wherein Lisa and Jennie are both racers.

***

Lisa smiled while changing her gear when she smelled the burning tire of her car. She loves how she drifted on the curve to lead the race.

When she looked at the rear mirror she saw the black car behind her car. Lisa bit her lips before accelerating to win the game.

She quickly hit the break when she crosses the line. When she got out of her car she slowly took off her helmet and her hair flows her neck. She messed her bangs before fixing it.

Lisa leaned on her car while holding her helmet on her hands while she waits for the other car to cross the line. She smirked when she saw the driver of the black car approaching her.

"Well, look what we have here" Lisa stated when the driver took off her helmet. "The second placer" Lisa teased, the driver rolled her eyes at Lisa.

"You got lucky this time, Lisa" Jennie hissed and glared at Lisa. "I'll beat you next time," Jennie said before softly punches her arms. Lisa giggled and messed her hair, before smiling at her.

"Just tell me if you want to win, I'll let you win" Lisa smirked and again Jennie rolled her eyes at her.

"You know I don't like winning without me earning it, so don't let that happen," Jennie said, Lisa smiled with what she said. She knows Jennie wants to earn what she wanted in the right way. "Now what's your order?" Jennie asked.

Before their friendly race happens, whoever loses will do the order of the winner. Which Lisa always get.

"You wanna know what I wanted?" Lisa whispered while pulling Jennie near her. "Kiss me" Lisa seductively said on her ears while smiling.

Jennie pulled away a little to face Lisa and held her chin before licking her lip. Lisa smirked while watching Jennie to that.

When Jennie was leaning forward, Lisa closed her eyes and waited for her. Instead of feeling her lips, Lisa felt her knuckles on her lips before opening her eyes. She saw Jennie giggling before removing her fist on her lips.

"Bitch you thought," Jennie said and laughed. But instead of getting mad at her, Lisa held her hands and kissing it. Jennie was about to removed her hands but Lisa intertwined her hands on her.

"I'll always win our race just for you to kiss me," Lisa said and kissed the back of her hand.

D-day, the day of their tournament, which Lisa and Jennie join. They again do their dare.

Lisa was wearing her gloves when someone went inside her garage. Lisa glared at her and raised her eyebrow at her.

"Drop the race," She said, and it made Lisa chuckled.

"Why would you think I'll drop it?" Lisa smirked. "Are you that desperate to win, Jisoo?" Lisa asked and tries to intimidate her by standing in front of her.

"Lose the game, Lisa" Jennie wasn't intimidated instead she stares at her eyes. "Or Jennie will pay for it," Jisoo said.

Lisa glared at her hearing Jennie's name to be involved. "Don't you dare" Lisa angrily shouted.

"You know what I can do, Lisa. I'm a dirty player" Jisoo said and pats her shoulder. "Lose the race or she'll end up like Rosé," Jisoo said before leaving her.

Lisa bit her lips reminiscing what Jisoo do to her friend. A year ago on the same competition, she didn't know Jennie yet, and Jisoo threatened her to lose the game and she'll do something bad at Rosé. And she did it on the race, she harasses Rosé on the road and needed up in an accident which made Rosé quit racing and cause her trauma.

Lisa was trembling while heading to her car. She was gripping the wheel tightly. She stopped from thinking of a plan when someone knocks on her window.

Her heart started pumping hard when she saw Jennie was smiling at her so softly. Lisa went out and Jennie gave her a warm hug.

"Don't lose to me, okay?" Jennie said after their warm hug. "I'll make sure I'll win this time," Jennie said.

Lisa noticed that her hands were cold, "Don't be nervous, it's your real first tournament so I want you to enjoy" Lisa said and brushed her hands on her hair.

"If I win, you'll kiss me," Lisa said before wearing her helmet and entered her car.

When the light turns green, Lisa quickly accelerated. Her hands tightly hold the wheel. She was worried that Jisoo will hurt Jennie.

On the 5th lap, Lisa already lead the game, Jisoo was behind her and Jennie was behind Jisoo.

Lisa can't keep her eyes on the road since she keeps monitoring Jennie. She was breathing heavily and waited for her move.

3 laps more and all of them went to pit stops. She was playing her fingers on the wheel while waiting for her team to finish. When someone stops beside her.

"You know what I can do Lisa," Jisoo said on her car before accelerating. 'Fuck' Lisa cursed and followed behind her.

When she got on the road, Lisa saw how Jisoo harassing Jennie by trapping her on the wall and crashing her car on Jennie's car.

Lisa accelerated and bump Jisoo's back. And it made her move forward. When Lisa was driving beside Jennie's car she looked at her and she saw the frightened look on her face.

Lisa made Jisoo move forward. To leave Jennie behind.

Jisoo was leading the race but when the curve came, Lisa drifts her car to lead the game. Jisoo keeps her distance to her and traps her on the wall as well.

When Lisa looked at her mirror, she saw Jennie was behind them. "If you want to save her, lose it Lisa" Jisoo shouted.

"I won't let you hurt her" Lisa shouted back, Lisa heaved a deep breath before turning her wheel to Jisoo's car and crash her car on her.

But Jisoo hit her break before she landed on her. And which made Lisa out of control on her car. She tried to hit the break but she failed and she hits the wall.

She dizzily opened her eyes, she was about to turn her wheel again when another car bumps her which made her car roll over.

Lisa weakly opened her eyes, she felt the pain all over her body. She smelled a smoke coming from her car. Lisa heard a loud noise coming in her car.

She slowly looked at the window and she saw a lot of people coming on her way, and she saw Jennie rushing her way to her. Jennie was crying hard, but Lisa smiled as soon as she saw her safe because that's all that matter to her now.

"Jennie" Lisa softy whispered before her sight went black.

"Lisa" The last word that she chooses to hear coming from Jennie.

***

I love the concept of blackpink as racer hehe