72 - The day I met you (pt. 2)

The moment Lisa arrive at Mina's workplace, her ex, and removed her scarf around her neck. It's Christmas Day but she still met Mina for the job.

"You look stunning as always, Lisa" Mina greeted and Lisa smiles and nods at her before taking her seat. "Sorry if I asked Jisoo to contact you since you've been avoiding me since you and Jennie..." Mina paused when she saw how uncomfortable Lisa was. "But I assure you that this will be purely business" She giggles but Lisa only gave her a weak smile.

"You don't need to worry about Jennie" Lisa softly said.

"Oh did you two..." Mina paused and observe her reaction. "Broke up already?"

"We... " Lisa paused and sighed. "It's complicated," Lisa said and forced a smile. "Let's get back to business?" Lisa suggested and Mina nods as her answer.

"We want to hire you, the management asks me to find someone who will be our photographer for our models" Mina stated. "And I know you before, and I know that you are a great photographer" She continues.

"I actually bring my portfolio," Lisa said and showed Mina her portfolio. Mina accepted it with a smile and started browsing it

"This is amazing, you improve from the girl I know before" Mia commented. "I remember how much you love to take scenery" She added.

She paused browsing her portfolio at one page and smiled. She showed to Lisa what page she is, it was Jennie, she was sitting on a chair as her subject. "Now you have your new perspective," she said.

It was snowing season, Lisa was out of her apartment with her camera. She loves taking photos outside since it's snowing.

She extended her hand and wait for the snow to fall on her hand. Then she smiled at the snow on her hand.

Lisa sniffed hard on her desk at their school. "Are you alright?" Jisoo asked and handed her a tissue. "Did you go out again last night?" Jisoo asked and Lisa smirked at her.

"It was worth it," Lisa said and showed the pictures she took from last night. "Look at the street light, it's perfect" Lisa commented.

"Have you talked to Mina?" Jisoo asked. "She's been bothering me about you" Jisoo paused. "Would you go talk to her?" She asked. Lisa smiled at her and shakes her head.

"Mina and I already broke up, what does she want?" Lisa asked.

"Maybe she wants to get back to you?" Jisoo said trying to reason out. "Just talk to her Lisa, give her a chance"

Lisa rolled her eyes at Jisoo and sighed. "Fine, I'll talk to her.  But I'm not giving her a chance" Lisa paused and played with her fingers. "She cheated twice, I can't give her chance"   Lisa reason out.

It's Christmas Day, where everyone was with their loved ones, and Lisa will meet the one she loved before.

She played with her food on her plate while waiting for the person in front of her talk.

"Lisa" She called her. "I know you're mad at me" She added.

"I'm not actually mad at you anymore, Mina we already broke up like almost half a year now. I forgave you already" Lisa said and smiled at Mina.

"Great" Mina said and held Lisa's hand on the table. But Lisa removed her hand at her. "If you want, we can start over," she said.

"I don't want to start over, Min-Min," Lisa said and she saw the pain in her eyes. "Look, the only thing I can offer to you right now is friendship" Lisa added.