53 - If I fall

Where Jennie is falling in love with Lisa.

***

"So what's the real score between you and Lisa?" Jisoo asked, her roommate in their dorm. Jennie looked at her in confused look and shrugged her shoulders.

"What do you mean by that?" Jennie asked trying to hide what she feels.

"What do I mean? Jennie, you're going out with Lisa for a year now. Now tell me, what are you two?" Jisoo asked again. When Jennie looked away from her stares she rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me, you're just friends" Jisoo added.

Jennie bit her lips, she planned to escape. "I'll cook our food, it's getting late" Jennie excuse but Jisoo blocks her way. She gulped when she has nowhere to go.

"Don't run away from it Jennie. C'mon I'm just worried that you'll get hurt in the end" Jisoo said with concern looked on her face.

"Lisa's is the best friend of your girl. She won't do anything bad to me. And if she does, you girl will be the first one to fight with her" Jennie said and trying to convince Jisoo that everything is alright.

"I know, but you're my bestie. I'm more worried to you, Jennie. Just tell me everything, and I'll shut up" Jisoo said. Jennie heaved a deep sighed before starting her words.

"We're happy, Jisoo. I'm happy to be with her and she's happy to be with me too. We don't need the label" Jennie said while trying to cover what she really feels.

The truth is, she wants Lisa to be her girl. But she's too scared to tell her that since Lisa seems to enjoy what they have right now.

"You're lying" Jisoo simply said. "You want it to become official right?" Jisoo asked.

Jennie looked away from her. "It's true," Jennie said and denying it to Jisoo.

"You know, I know since highschool right? I know when you're lying or not" Jisoo said and stare straight to Jennie's eyes. "So tell me the truth Jennie" Jisoo added

"Alright, alright. I do like her a lot. No, I'm falling Jisoo. But how would you tell someone you're falling for them if you're not even sure if they feel the same" Jennie said. Jisoo can see the pain in her eyes, on how long since she's hiding it to herself.

"Why don't you tell her?" Jisoo asked but Jennie closed her eyes in frustration.

"It's not easy, Jisoo. You know her past. She the type of person that doesn't commit to someone. If I tell her I'm falling in love with her. Just like her other girls, she'll stop seeing me" As Jennie explained it, her voice slowly turning into a sad tone.

"Then if you won't tell her, you'll forever fall for someone who doesn't even know you're falling," Jisoo said and hugged her. The moment she hugged her, tears from her eyes falls. "Think again Jennie," she said and caress her back.

After weeks of thinking with what Jisoo said, Jennie decided to tell her. And with that Jisoo helped her with her plan. She planned to have a double date with her girl.

"You're late" Chaeyoung angrily said and pouts, her girlfriend, Jisoo pinched her cheeks and kisses her.

"It's Jennie's fault," Jisoo said and point at Jennie behind her back. "She's been wasting a lot of time finding nice clothes for Lisa-yah" Jisoo shouted in pain when Jennie hits her in her arms.

Lisa smiled and giggled. She stares at Jennie for about a minute when Jennie felt uncomfortable. "Stop staring," Jennie said and rolled her eyes at Lisa.

"I'm sorry I can't help but to admire how beautiful you are today," Lisa said with her sweet words. Jennie blushed on her simple compliment.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo shared a look with each other and they both smiled. "Stop it love birds," Jisoo said and cling herself to Jennie and drags her in the amusement park and Chaeyoung did the same.

All throughout the day, Jisoo clings on Jennie. And it made Jennie a little irritated.

"I thought you're helping me to be with her?" Jennie asked when. They were riding a bumper car and Jisoo was driving and she drags Jennie to sit with her.

"Jen, trust our plan," Jisoo said and winked at her.

"That was fun" Chaeyoung squealed after they ride the bumper car. "What do we do next?" She asked.

Lisa raised her hands and everyone waited for her to answer. "I want to check out the haunted house with Jennie," She said.

When she was about to hold her hands Chaeyoung clings on her again. "Alright, Swan Lake it is," She said and drags her away from Jennie.

"Seriously, Jisoo. What's your plan?" Jennie asked when she saw that Chaeyoung and Lisa are far enough not to hear their conversation.

"Just trust me," Jisoo said. "We're doing this to find you're perfect timing to be with her" Jisoo said and drag Jennie to Lisa and Chaeyoung location.

After riding the Swan Lake and they where about to stop the swan Jisoo stopped her. "Good luck, go ahead and meet her outside," Jisoo said and let Jennie exits first.

She saw Lisa the moment she take the exit. Lisa smiled at her when she noticed her presence.

"Where's Jisoo?" Lisa asked.

"She's having a hard time getting out of the lake," Jennie said and smiled back at her.

Lisa grabs the chance to hold her hand when Jisoo and Chaeyoung are not around to cling onto them.

"How about we leave them for a bit?" Lisa asked seductively and winked at her.

"Can I say no?" Jennie giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes" Lisa said and drag Jennie away from the Swan Lake.

They both notice that the sun is almost setting when they ray of it hits them.

They are both mesmerized by how beautiful it is on the ground. "You know what's fascinating than this?" Lisa asked and looked at Jennie. She raised her eyebrow on her question and waited for Lisa to answer. "Watching it up high," Lisa said and points at the Ferris wheel not far away from them.

Lisa helped Jennie to get in the one cable on it. They faced the direction of the sun and the Ferris wheel started to go up slowly.

"I'm so tired, it's like I'm not with you the whole day because of Chaeyoung," Lisa said and giggled. She yawned and stretched her arms, but after that, she placed her arms on Jennie's shoulder.

Jennie bit her lips trying not to smile on her actions.

"Wow," Lisa said while looking at the sunset. "I love how it shines. Like how my life shine when I'm with you" Lisa said and smiled looking at Jennie.

When their eyes meet, Jennie heaved a deep sighed before looking away from her stares.

"Do you know what will happen if someone falls from here?" Jennie asked when they reach the highest part.

Lisa giggles, "Obviously they'll die. It won't take 10 seconds to reach the ground" Lisa said and as they slowly went down. Jennie stares at her.

"would you catch me if I fall?" Jennie asked. "How many seconds till I reach your heart?" Jennie asked again.

Lisa giggles and looked away at her. "That's funny, Jennie," Lisa said and laughed.

When they reached the lowest point, Lisa didn't hear laugh at Jennie. And when they're starting to go up slowly again. Lisa looked at her and she saw how serious she is.

She removed her arms around her shoulders. She stares at Jennie with a surprise looked. But before reaching the highest point. Lisa stares blankly at the empty sky.

"No, I won't catch you" Lisa coldly said.

The moment she heard what she said, her tears started to fall.

'I won't catch you' Lisa's voice keeps repeating on her head.

And as the ride goes down slowly, her heart is also tearing apart.

***

I not planning to update since I'm too emotional from Jisoo's letter. I'm so soft for them.