15 - Class

In which Jennie is Lisa's professor in college

***

"Lisa let's ditch our class?" Jisoo asked after they eat their lunch. Lisa shakes her head, their next subject is her most favourite subject because she has a huge crush on her professor.

"It's Jennie's subject, I'll never ditch that class"

"We call her ma'am, you should try too"

"I preferred calling her baby, she's a cute dumpling" Lisa said and daydream about her and Jennie having a date.

"Good afternoon, class. The sun is beautiful today isn't it?" Jennie greeted her class and everyone greeted her with a smile. Especially who was smiling brightly at the first row.

"You look more beautiful than the sun, Jennie," Lisa said and their whole class teased them.

Jennie hides her smile and shakes her head with Lisa's banter. "Lisa, call me ma'am" She ordered Lisa but she shakes her head.

Jennie started discussing their lesson and she's a bit uncomfortable because Lisa smiling at her from ear to ear.

"Lisa? Is there any problem? Do have any question?" Jennie asked Lisa who kept smiling at her.

"I have no problem but I have a question" Lisa scratches her head and think for a question.

"Go ahead, ask your question," Jennie said and waited for Lisa's question.

"Will you go out with me?" Everyone was shocked by her sudden question but they all teased her and Jennie.

"Very funny, Lisa," Jennie said and giggles at Lisa's question.

Lisa pouts when Jennie laugh, she knows Jennie didn't take her question seriously. But she's damn serious about dating Jennie.

After their discussion, everyone left the lecture room except Lisa and Jennie. Jennie notices Lisa who stayed inside the room.

"What is it, Lisa?" Jennie asked.

"I'll walk you home, Jennie"

"That's so sweet of you, but go ahead, Lisa. I have tons of paper to do" Jennie said but Lisa stayed in her seat.

"Then I'll wait for you, Jen"

"How many times would I tell you to call me, Ma'am or Ms Kim?" Jennie asked and let Lisa stayed in the lecture room while she finishes her paper works.

"I preferred calling you Mrs manoban, Jennie"

"You want me to become your mom?" Jennie teased and smiled while she types. And Lisa giggles at her.

"Not like that, I really like you, Jen" Jennie didn't smile or say anything at Lisa. "Damn I enrolled every subject that you teach so I can be with you. Yup, Jennie, I'm so into you" Lisa said and took a deep breath. "Yet here you are, taking me as a joke" Lisa pouts and Jennie looks at her and she finds it really cute.

"Lisa, I'm your professor," Jennie said.

"Stop with your excuses, Jennie. You know that I like you since in your college days. And you said you like me too" Lisa smiled bitterly at Jennie. "I hold on to your promise that once you come back from abroad after you finished your school you'll start dating me?" Her smile fades while she looks at Jennie.

"Lisa... " Jennie was out of words to explain Lisa her side. "We can't date, you're a student here and I'm your professor, it's inappropriate," Jennie said.

Lisa stands up from her seat and walks towards Jennie with teary eyes. "Just say you can't fulfil your promise and I'll go, and never annoy you again"

Jennie sighed, she doesn't want to hurt her. "Lisa... I like you, and that's a fact but we can't be together"

"Fuck your excuses," Lisa said and left Jennie.

After that day, Jennie never saw Lisa on that school again. She heard Lisa transferred school. Jennie tries to look for her but she never saw her.

After years of looking for Lisa, Jennie still is wondering where she is.

"Have you heard the news?" Her co-worker asked Jennie. She shakes her head since she just got on her table. "We have a new hot teacher, heard she just graduated"

"I'm not interested" Jennie quickly answered.

"Come on, Jennie. You've been single like forever. Try dating?" Jennie shakes her head with the offer of her co-worker.

"I already promised someone that I'll date her. And I won't date anyone else that is not her" Jennie said but her co-worker isn't paying attention at her instead she was looking at her back. She turned around to see a tall and blonde girl standing with the Dean of their department.

"Everyone, this is Lisa. Our new teacher" Her dean introduced Lisa to the faculty. Everybody greeted her except Jennie.

She was just standing in front of her and watching them talk to her. The person she's been looking for is right in front of her now.

Their deal calls for an emergency meeting and the people in the faculty left, leaving Lisa and Jennie behind.

Lisa slowly walks in her direction by breaking their eye contact.

"Ms Kim," Lisa said. Jennie gulped when she hears Lisa calling her name.

"Don't call me Ms Kim anymore?" Jennie said. Lisa bitterly smiled at her. "Just call me Mrs Manoban, since you preferred calling me that right?" Jennie and Lisa giggles with what Jennie said.

"I have a question for you," Lisa said and Jennie waited for Lisa's question. "I heard you already promised someone that you'll date her?" Jennie smiled and nods at her.

"So that means I can't date you?" Lisa innocently asked.

"You can't if you won't asked me" Jennie smiled teasingly at Lisa.

"So can I finally date you?"

"I've already given you my answer years ago, but I repeat my answer..." Instead of finishing her sentence. Jennie pulled Lisa into a kiss that lasted until they can't breathe anymore. "Is that enough for my answer?"

"More than enough"

***

A short lame update