61 - Faded

Lisa's solo stage

***

Jennie saw the disappointed looked on Lisa's face when they heard the plan for their upcoming Seoul concert.

The management said that Lisa will do a dance cover some of the songs that they performed in Japan.

Jennie knew Lisa wants to show more from her, she knows that Lisa is capable of doing more than just dancing even if it's her passion. But their management didn't want to show her full potential.

Jennie would practice first, since she will perform her first song to blinks, and she wanted it to be perfect so everyone will love it.

After the dance, Jennie was catching her breath when Lisa's eyes and hers meet. Lisa immediately smiled at her and Jennie felt the current on her heart.

Lisa didn't look away from their eye contact. Instead, Lisa throws a flying kiss at her, like she always does. Jennie tried to hide her smile but she failed,  and she shows off her gummy smile to Lisa.

When Jisoo and Chaeyoung were practising their own solo stage, Jennie sat beside Lisa. And she saw how she immediately smiled at her.

"You did great, Jennie" Lisa whispered as soon as she sat beside her. Lisa placed her hands on her hair and played with her hair.

"Are you okay now?" Jennie asked after Lisa played with her hair. "I mean, you looked a little bit disappointed by their decision," Jennie said while pouting, but Lisa pinched her cheeks softly and giggled.

"I'm okay, as long as we will perform for blinks, that's what I wanted in the first place," Lisa said before removing her hands on her head. "Every time that we perform in front of blinks is my happiness. They're my happy pill" Lisa said while watching Jisoo sings.

"I'll be cheering for you," Jennie said while looking at Jisoo's direction
. "I'll have the loudest cheer for you" Jennie added.

Lisa giggled and Jennie turns her head to Lisa again. She gulped when she saw that Lisa was staring at her eyes. She never gets used to Lisa's stares. She always has her heart beats fast for her.

"That's a bit pressure, the Jennie Kim?  As my number fan?" Lisa asked. "Then wait for my performance" Lisa added before she stands up when the staff called her name for practice.

Everything is doing great in their practice until their boss visits them one day and watched their performance.

All of them sits in front of their boss after watching their performance.

"On Lisa's solo stage, it's a bit lacking, try partnering her with some dancer," Their boss said.

"But she already mastered the steps," One of the choreographers said. "And the concert is approaching soon" She added.

"Lisa can do that, right Lisa?" He asked, Lisa hesitantly nods at him.

After that day Lisa always stays at the studio to have more extra practice for her solo.

Jennie always offers Lisa to accompany her but Lisa always declined since Lisa know that Jennie is probably tired after a long practice.

But Jennie insisted, and she didn't listen to Lisa. "I'm not going, Lisa," Jennie said when they're alone in the studio.

"Take a rest, Jennie. You should go home now" Lisa said but Jennie crosses her arms and shakes her head as her answer.

Lisa heaved a deep sighed before letting Jennie stayed with her. While Lisa was doing her warm up, a guy entered the room which makes Jennie confused.