54 - Catch me (If I Fall pt 2)

Lisa and Jennie stopped seeing each other since Lisa rejected her. Lisa decided not to show her face to them, even her best friend, Chaeyoung.

A week of staying in her room, she still can't forget she hurt Jennie.

And as she stares at the ceiling of her room, she can imagine how Jennie looked that day.

Lisa tries to stay calm the moment she didn't hear Jennie laugh on what she said.

'She's not Joking?' She questioned herself. And she confirmed it when she looked at her face.

Lisa saw how serious Jennie was, her eyes are telling her that she's not joking. Lisa quickly removed her hand around her shoulders.

Her heart started beating fast knowing how Jennie felt for her. Her heart wanted to say 'Yes, I catch you'. Because she knows how she wanted Jennie so badly.

But her mind is telling her the opposite because as she looked at her face, all she can think about is how Jennie can be hurt more if she becomes her girl.

She reminds herself how bad a person she is, with all the girls she hurt before. On how many girls cried because of her. And she doesn't want Jennie to be one of them, because she knows she's a horrible person for hurting people before.

Before she can tell her how much she wants her, Lisa looked away to prevent it.

Lisa gulped, she knows Jennie will get hurt now. 'It's better to get hurt now, than hurting you for the rest of our life' Lisa tell herself.

Lisa blankly stared at the empty sky, she wants Jennie to believe her so she won't notice her true feelings for her.

"No, I won't catch you" Lisa trying herself to not crack her voice.

Lisa looked at Jennie and her heart aches when she saw on her eyes how hurt she is with what she said.

"I should've expected that," Jennie said with a cracked voice. "I thought you can change, but you proved me wrong. You're still that girl who I met a year from now. You're an asshole, Lisa."

Lisa didn't utter a word. 'Hate me Jennie, so I won't take long and you can move on from me' Lisa said to herself.

Jennie stands up from her sit and face the door of the ride and was ready to exit. "You made me fall with your words and actions, yet you can take the responsibility of catching my feelings," Jennie said and left her inside when the door open.

When Lisa went out of the ride, Jennie rushed to hug Jisoo on the exit. Lisa watched how Jennie cried on her shoulder, how Jisoo glared at her, and how her best friend looks so disappointed on what she did.

But Lisa, she knows she's doing this for Jennie sake. She smiled bitterly while watching them. 'It's better this way' Lisa whispered and turn her back at them and walk away.

She didn't even notice that her tears are falling on her cheeks. She stopped walking and placed her hand on her chest, she can feel how her heart is tearing up into pieces.

Lisa wipes the tears that fall on the side on her eyes. Her reminiscing of what happened to stop when someone knows on her bedroom door.

When she opened her door, Chaeyoung was standing there. Lisa sadly smiles at her and Chaeyoung smiled back at her before punching her shoulder softly. "That's for hurting Jennie," Chaeyoung said as she entered her room and sit on the corner of the bed.

"You said you love her?" Chaeyoung asked when Lisa sit next to her.

"I do, I still do love her," Lisa said as she stares at her eyes. And she smiled bitterly, she sad that she can only tell how she truly feels for Jennie on Chaeyoung.