73 - The day after Christmas (pt.3) [M]

Jennie was standing in Lisa's studio for about half an hour already. She's just there standing and staring at her Polaroid on the wall.

She went near it and stares at one of the Polaroid. It was her with and Kuma. She smiled when she remembered how happy when she got Kuma.

It was already 3 am in the morning, and Jennie lazily picked up the phone. "What the fuck, Lisa?" She greeted and Lisa giggles at her.

"Come outside, quickly," Lisa said. Jennie groans and opened her eyes.

"Stop being so horndog, it's fucking 3 in the morning. I don't want to have sex with you" Jennie irritatingly said. But she made Lisa laughed hard.

"Babe, as much as I want to take you right now. It's not that, I have something for you" Lisa giggles and paused. "I'm outside your house, it's freezing out here," Lisa said.

"Go fuck yourself, babe" Lisa hanged up and throws her phone beside her. She hugged her pillow tighter, it's Christmas season, her favourite season where she can lay on her bed and just sleep. She closed her eyes and planned to go back to sleep.

After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and groans. Before heading out of her room.

"Did she bring her scarf with her?" She asked herself while heading downstairs to open the door for Lisa.

"What?" She asked irritatingly when she saw Lisa outside her house, she was holding something from her back.

"Sorry for waking you up this early" Lisa said and steal a kiss from her. Which made Jennie groans and yet smile at her.

"But..." She paused. "He wanted to see you," Lisa said and show Jennie a puppy that she's been hiding from her back.

Jennie's eyes open widely seeing a cute puppy in front of her. She quickly grabs the puppy from Lisa's hands and hugged it.

She let Lisa in her house and let her seat on her couch while she plays with the puppy.

"Why did you get me these? How did you get me these?" Jennie asked while she plays with it.

"Remember the contest I joined?" Lisa asked and Jennie nods, it's a photography contest and Lisa sent one entry. "I brought Kuma, with the prize I got," Lisa said and smiled at her.

But Jennie raised her eyebrow at her. "But you wanted to buy a new camera right?" She asked.

"I do" Lisa answered with a nod. "But you badly want a puppy" She added. "Your happiness is my happiness," she said. "I love you"

Jennie got teary-eyed, she's very much happy receiving Kuma, and with Lisa's words.

"Smile for me, babe" Lisa said and point her the camera and took a photo of her and Kuma. "You're perfect," Lisa said while staring at the picture that she took.

Jennie didn't notice a tear on her eyes escaped. "I love you too, so damn much, Manoban" Jennie said and started crying.

And Lisa comforts her with her hug.

She was back to reality when she heard her dog barked at her. She didn't even notice that Kuma was there. And when she looked at her direction, she saw a picture fallen on the ground. Jennie picked it up, and it was her picture on Lisa's studio.

The first ever picture that Lisa took on her studio was Jennie.

Lisa was lying on the couch and making Jennie's thighs as her pillow. "Babe, are sad?" Lisa asked when Jennie started brushing her hair. Jennie turned off the television that they're watching.