33 - Crush (Class prequel)

Lisa crushing over her senior, Jennie

***

Lisa was a transferee on their school.  She was nervous since she is a freshman and new to the school. 

"Watch out, dork," A group of girls said when they hit Lisa. She almost falls on the ground but luckily someone was behind her to stop her from falling. 

"Hey, careful sweetheart," Jennie said sweetly before helping Lisa. Jennie smiled sweetly at Lisa. And Lisa gulped when she saw a beautiful small girl in front of her.

"T-thanks," She said shyly and that made Jennie giggles. She places her hand on Lisa's hair before messing it.

"Be careful next time, okay?" Jennie said before leaving Lisa.

It's the first time that her heart was beating loudly because of someone.

After that day,  Lisa searched at the whole school for Jennie. She finds out that Jennie was her senior and is graduating students.

Lisa always looks from afar but always hide to Jennie. She can't control her heart for beating loudly when she is around.

"Do you like her?" Jisoo asked when they were eating their lunch. Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

She never likes someone before. "Do you think I like her?" Lisa asked Jisoo to confirm her feelings towards Jennie.

"Based on the facts that I gathered, you do have the symptoms of having a crush" Jisoo said before sipping on her drink.  "Exhibit 1, is that you always search for her,  in every place. Exhibit 2, you get excited when you see her.  And lastly, exhibit 3, you said that you're heart 'doki-doki' when she's around" Jisoo explain with her hand gestures and Lisa listened to her carefully. "Therefore, my conclusion is that,  yeah,  you do like her" Lisa nods at Jisoo's explanation about her feelings for Jennie.

'Maybe I do like her' She thought to herself.

After admitting her feelings towards Jennie,  Lisa grabs courage to get close to Jennie.

She even joins the drama club of Jennie, so she could be with her every day.

"Nini, let's go home together?" Lisa asked Jennie after they finished their work today.

Jennie giggles when Lisa asked her.  They've been going home together much often now because of the play they will do next week.

"You do love that chocolate milk that much?" Jennie asked after they bought a chocolate milk at the convenience store on their way home. 

"You should try it sometimes," Lisa said and sips from the straw of the chocolate milk. "Can I tell you something?" She asked Jennie.

"Yeah, sure"

"I like you" Lisa casually said and that made Jennie surprised. She often got a confession but she never gets confession this boldly. "Is it too straightforward?" Lisa asked when she saw the surprised look on her face. Jennie nods in her answer.

"It's true though, I do like you," Lisa said and shrugged her shoulders while she waits for Jennie to speak.

Jennie sighed, she never wants to hurt Lisa's, poor heart. But she doesn't feel anything special towards Lisa, and she just sees her as her little sister.

"Lisa—" Jennie was cut off when Lisa quickly steal a kiss from her lips. Jennie might not like her but she blushed hard with Lisa's action.

"You don't need to like me back now, but I'll wait for you to like me back," Lisa said before winking at Jennie and walk leaving Jennie behind.

On the day of the play, everyone was so tired. Lisa saw how Jennie sweat and she quickly find a towel to give to Jennie. But someone already gave her the towel and a bottle of cold water.

Lisa tried to force a smile on them while she approached them.

"Nini,  let's go—" Lisa was cut off.

"Let's go home together, unnie?" The person who gave her a towel said.  Lisa glared at her while they wait for Jennie's answer.

"Sure,  I'll just fix my things," Jennie said.

Without saying a word Lisa left the place. She marched her way out,  but she didn't notice that Jennie followed her.

"Where are you going? Won't you like to go home with us?" Jennie asked when she catches up with Lisa.

"I don't want to go home with that person!" Lisa shouted and made Jennie surprised, Lisa was always sweet and bubbly she never saw her shouting because of anger.

"what's wrong with you?" Jennie asked.

"I hate myself for getting hurt. I know you don't like me yet but do I have a chance on you?" Lisa asked. She waited for Jennie's answer.

"You're like my little sister, I don't think I can like you more than that" Jennie said truthfully. She didn't want to hurt Lisa's heart but she didn't also want to lie to her.

Lisa left Jennie without saying any words at her.

Lisa distance herself to Jennie after that day. But every time she looks at Jennie she misses her and the urge to talk to her keeps bugging her.

Jennie thought that it's better for Lisa to distance herself from her to move on.  But she was wrong, after Lisa distance herself, she felt lonely. She felt empty and she missed Lisa.

"Why don't you go talk to her again if you miss her?" Jisoo asked Lisa on their lunch. She saw how Lisa stares at Jennie in their cafeteria.

"She doesn't like me, and doesn't have the plan to like me back" Lisa explains.

"So? If she doesn't like you? You said you'll wait for her?"

"She said I don't have a chance" Lisa explained. But Jisoo rolled her eyes in her.

"And because of that, you'll give up? If she doesn't give you a chance, make your own chance" Jisoo explain. "If you really like her, show her and wait for her answer" Jisoo added.

Lisa smiled at her friend's motivation. "You're right, Jisoo," Lisa said with full of determination.

On senior's graduation ceremony, Lisa attended and bring a bouquet of flowers.

Everyone congratulate Jennie for graduating, while Lisa watched from far. She saw how Jennie searches in the crowd and pouts when she doesn't find what she's been looking for. Jennie smiled again when their eyes meet.

Jennie quickly runs on Lisa's direction and hugged her. "I thought you'll never come," She said while she buries her head on Lisa's chest.

"I couldn't miss this special event," Lisa said. When Jennie pulled away from the hug she handles the bouquet of flowers to Jennie. "Congratulation, I'm proud of you," Lisa said.

"I didn't really come here to congratulate you," Lisa said when Jennie was busy admiring her flower. "I came here to tell you that,  I really do like you,  and I'll wait, and this time I promise that I'll keep my words," Lisa said.

Jennie smiled because of Lisa's confession.

"Then how about this, let's date after I graduate from college?" Jennie offers and held Lisa's hand.

"Then it's a deal," Lisa said before kissing Jennie's hand. "If waiting means having you,  then I'm very much willing to wait," Lisa said before stealing a kiss on Jennie's lips.

*

Lame update hahaha sorry