Chapter 1 Rebirth

Chinese name:重生末世之混沌空间

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 1 Rebirth

In the early morning of winter, the sun is often more pure, and when it shines on people's bodies, the warmth goes straight to the bottom of my heart.

Xiao Ziqing raised his hand to block the glare of the sun, and frowned uncomfortably. Really, he forgot to draw the curtains again. Suddenly, Xiao Ziqing's body stopped abruptly, and he sat up cleverly and looked around in horror.

Isn't he... dead?

Xiao Ziqing calmed down and looked around, typical European-style decoration, walls with gold as the main tone, luxurious chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows. And Xiao Ziqing was sitting on a kingsize bed that was more than three meters long.

Looking at the golden European-style quilt in his hand, Xiao Ziqing felt as if he had passed away.

Isn't this his home before the end of the world? This, is it a dream? But do the dead dream? Or is this the so-called revolving lantern, reviewing everything before death?

If so, it's all too real.

Before the end of the world, Xiao Ziqing was the son and only heir of one of the eight richest men in China, the proud son of heaven. And such an extremely powerful background also created his extremely proud character.

He is domineering, he is willful, because of his willfulness, he killed Xiao Yuan, and also killed himself.

He deeply remembered that if he hadn't used his temper to make Xiao Yuan dare to go abroad, it would have been impossible for Xiao Yuan to be alone in a foreign country when the zombies broke out all over the world. If he hadn't recklessly abandoned the powerful forces in the capital to search for Xiao Yuan desperately, perhaps he could be found quickly by using the strength of the capital.

After that, he lost everything and struggled for three years in the apocalypse. Finally, when he found Xiao Yuan, he died with him in the endless wave of zombies.

Xiao Ziqing closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was sure that he was dead and couldn't die anymore, but why did he come back here again? The room was spotlessly clean, and there was no rancid smell of the last days in the air. Really scary.

There was his favorite rose scent in the air, and there were several fresh roses in the enamel vase on the bedside table.

This is his favorite blue enchantress.

This is definitely not something that can be found in the last days. Even the most powerful people in the capital would not have the spare energy to grow such delicate and special flowers.

Could it be possible!

A thought flashed through Xiao Ziqing's mind, which he himself felt was absurd. Could it be that he was reborn?

He never wastes time reading those online novels, but he has heard about rebirth in the last days. In the past, he just felt ridiculous. Could it be possible to die and be reborn in the world?

Xiao Ziqing quickly got up and opened the drawer of the bedside table to take out the mobile phone that had been away for three years, and pressed the switch tremblingly.

November 21, 2015 at 7:03 am.

In an instant, Xiao Ziqing's throat moved slightly, and his whole body trembled, and then a hoarse voice came out of his throat.

"Hahaha... Is it really reborn?" The excited voice broke down, but if he was really reborn, even if he had to hold his throat like this for the rest of his life, he would be willing.

Laughing, tears have been smashed down.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door, and a voice that was still full of spirit despite being old.

"Master, I'm coming in."

It was Old Zhong who came to wake him up.

Old Zhong was the housekeeper of the Xiao family, and he had been taking care of Xiao Ziqing since he was a child. To Xiao Ziqing, Old Zhong was a more familiar person than his father.

Xiao Ziqing quickly turned around and wiped away her tears, absolutely not letting Lao Zhong see him crying. It has nothing to do with anything else, just the little bit of pride in his heart. Even after three years of the end of the world, he still carries this pride. This kind of appearance must never be seen by others.

Old Zhong opened the door and saw Xiao Ziqing standing with his back to him. He was slightly stunned, and then said with a respectful smile,

"Master, are you awake? The breakfast prepared this morning is whole wheat toast and milk. May I ask if you want strawberry jam?" Is it flavored with roses?"

Xiao Ziqing sorted out his emotions, paused, and said in a deep voice: "I don't want to eat now, so go back."

Old Zhong paused, and then said: "Young Master's stomach is not good, if you don't eat breakfast, you will have a stomachache. Before the young master left, I asked the young master to cherish your body."

Hearing the deep-rooted person from the mouth of the old bell, Xiao Ziqing's heart trembled, his body froze, and then he said with a bit of forbearance.

"Let him come back."

Today is the day for Xiao Yuan to go abroad. He just felt awkward for a while, so he randomly found an excuse to let Xiao Yuan go to Europe to do some trivial things, and after that goodbye, both of them are already dead.

Now that she is reborn, although she doesn't quite understand why, no matter what, Xiao Ziqing will never make another mistake and push Xiao Yuan out.

Old Zhong was taken aback, not understanding why Xiao Ziqing, who always followed his word and would go all the way to the dark even if he knew he was wrong, changed his decision.

"Young master means..."

Xiao Ziqing: "Give him two hours, and if he doesn't come back, he won't have to come back again."

Although Xiao Ziqing's words were full of coldness, Old Zhong deeply understood that Xiao Ziqing at this time must be Urgently want to see Xiao Yuan.

Old Zhong stopped talking, bowed his body, stepped back and left.

With a strict eye, respectful and humble, but able to arrange everything in an orderly manner.

Xiao Ziqing closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then his eyes fell on a simple ring on his hand.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes