Chapter 51

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

Chapter 51:

The three of Xiao Ziqing drifted on the snow in a sled all the way. The friction between the metal sled chassis and the snow was extremely small, and the speed was several times that of the vehicle.

This time the driver was Xiao Ziqing, and Xiao Yuan was always ready for emergencies.

The last snowfall was very thorough, but the wind did not give much, so the heavy snow basically accumulated between the floors.

"Where are we going today?" Xu Wenshi regained his energy and was full of expectations for the rest.

Xiao Ziqing looked at how many buried floors nearby, and said on a whim: "Let's collect it in the residential building." The

residential building has the most zombies, and there will definitely be a lot of harvest in terms of crystal cores.

The sled is parked in the place where the snow is relatively solid between the residential buildings. I am afraid that someone will harbor ill intentions on it. In other places, it is better to say that the residential buildings here are densely populated. It is inevitable that some bold people will take a fancy to their sleds and go Carry out sabotage.

Even if the key is taken away, this kind of frictionless thing can be pushed away.

Finally, I really figured out a way to connect the spare walkie-talkie to the walkie-talkies of the three people. After putting on the earphones, any sound on the sled can be clearly heard as long as it does not exceed a certain distance. And the target building happened to be within the signal range.

The three of them equipped everything and went straight into a unit of the residential building.

The entire building had six floors, and the second floor and below were covered by snow. The three of them broke the windows of the third floor and climbed in at the risk of getting stuck in the snow.

How do you know it was buried two floors? There are only six floors in this generation, and only four floors can be counted from top to bottom. If you do the math, you will know that there will be two floors under the snow.

Both Xiao Yuan and Xiao Ziqing's skills were good, Xu Wenshi was a little bit difficult, but after the two of them pulled him, he also jumped in, waved his ax and was ready for battle at any time.

This is the first time they have entered a residential building after the end of the world. It is not as prosperous as a supermarket or a commercial street, and it is a little damp. When entering, people can't help shivering.

"It's so gloomy here." Xu Wenshi looked around. This was a resident's room with a very ordinary decoration, and there were obvious bloodstains everywhere. It's not difficult to imagine what happened here not long ago.

Xu Wenshi took a closer look, and sighed: "The decoration is not very good, and there are not many furniture. Obviously, the conditions of the family are not good and they are still working hard. Everything changed overnight."

Xu Wenshi used to have unlimited hopes . Yes, but real life is often more cruel.

Xiao Ziqing was obviously more hard-hearted: "This kind of family has never been rare. Believe it or not, there are not many people who survived in this whole building."