Chapter 11 Meals

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 Meals

"Ziqing, how are you doing recently? How is the business in your shopping mall?"

Seeing Xiao Mo looking for a topic, Xiao Ziqing said casually:

"Fortunately, I am hoarding goods and plan to prepare for a few more months. If this kind of thing If you don't understand everything beforehand, it will be very serious later."

Xiao Mo nodded, feeling that Xiao Ziqing's words were reasonable.

"You are thinking about things more and more comprehensively now. I think you should contact our company as soon as possible. After all, you will inherit it in the future."

Li Meiru only heard that Xiao Mo gave Xiao Ziqing a huge sum of money recently, and she felt a little uncomfortable , Now hearing the conversation between the two is even more disturbing.

Originally, she had tried her best to provoke the relationship between their father and son, so that everything would belong to her son after she gave birth to her son. Now that she finally conceived a child, and it was also a son, Xiao Mo became more and more interested in Xiao Ziqing. Appreciation, Xiao Ziqing is becoming more and more capable. If this continues and Xiao Ziqing truly inherits the entire Xiao family, won't she have no place to stand?

She hadn't thought about it before, but almost everything she eats and wears today is based on the foundation laid by Xiao Ziqing's mother's entire family. These belonged to Xiao Ziqing.

Li Meiru hurriedly said worriedly: "Ziqing, don't blame Auntie for talking too much. There are many liars nowadays, so don't be fooled. When the time comes, you will lose all your property and you will feel uncomfortable."

Xiao Mo frowned, This woman can't say something nice? In the past, she always felt that she was considerate, even better than Xiao Ziqing's strong mother, but since Xiao Yue was born ten years ago, Xiao Mo missed his dead wife more and more.

This woman is short-sighted, yet greedy, and she really can't stand it anymore.

How could Xiao Ziqing have the same knowledge as her: "The person who dares to lie to me Xiao Ziqing should not have been born. Unless he doesn't plan to live in China, he will be better."

Xiao Ziqing has always been proud of himself, and the words he said are also full of arrogance. On the contrary, Li Meiru seemed suspicious.

Li Meiru smiled awkwardly: "Isn't this just a matter of concern?"

Xiao Mo hurriedly said: "By the way, Ziqing, what do you want to eat when you come back this time, just say, I'll tell the kitchen to make it."

Xiao Ziqing thought for a while: "Indeed I haven't eaten Sichuan food for a long time, let's eat Sichuan food."

Xiao Yuan, who had been silent on the side, said, "No, don't forget that you have a bad stomach, Sichuan food is spicy, and it will stimulate."

Hearing Xiao Yuan's words, Xiao Ziqing was helpless He curled his lips, although Xiao Yuan usually doesn't speak, this kind of thing is not a step backward.

In other words, Xiao Yuan really cared about himself, no matter what the reason was, Xiao Ziqing felt sweet in his heart.

"Let's go for Cantonese cuisine, lighter."

Hearing what Xiao Yuan said, Xiao Mo remembered that Xiao Ziqing inherited his mother's stomach and was very delicate since he was a child. Maybe it's been too long, if Xiao Yuan hadn't said it, Xiao Mo would have forgotten it.

Looking at Xiao Yuan at this time, Xiao Mo felt extremely pleasing to the eye. It seems that adopting him and training him was an extremely correct decision.

For dining in the restaurant, the dining table in Xiao's house is huge. If Da Dao eats alone on both sides, he can only hear his words by shouting.

Xiao Ziqing was still sitting where he was before leaving, Xiao Mo purposely made Xiao Ziqing closer to him.

"I remember you liked hibiscus shrimp the most when you were a child, and I don't know if you still like it now."

Xiao Ziqing added one to save face, took a bite and said, "Fortunately, French food is the most eaten recently. In the end, Chinese food is the most suitable for your taste."

Xiao Mo sighed: "I forgot the last meal, Ziqing, come back a few more times in the future, or simply move back, Dad misses you very much."

Xiao Ziqing paused with chopsticks After a pause, he said in a low voice after a long time, "Let's have a look." It's

not that Xiao Ziqing doesn't want to come back, but that he has no chance.

In another seven days, the whole world will be plunged into panic and despair. Xiao Mo is the will of the first batch of zombies, destined not to last long.

Seeing Xiao Ziqing like this, Xiao Mo thought it was a refusal, and sighed.

Xiao Mo sighed, but Li Meiru breathed a sigh of relief, as long as this Xiao Ziqing had a new dustpan for Xiao Mo, she would still have a chance, as long as she took advantage of the current time to give birth to her son to tie Xiao Mo's heart, and wasted some means, From now on, nothing will happen to Xiao Ziqing.

Li Meiru smiled a little more, and gave Xiao Yue's family a piece of chicken with chopsticks.

"Xiaoyue is stretching her body now, eat more, it's good for her health." Xiaoyue

nodded, she has always been obedient to Li Meiru's request.

There was not much talk during the meal, Xiao Ziqing was about to leave after eating.

Xiao Mo was reluctant to say something to stay: "Why don't you stay a little longer? You came back after a long time, and you still want to talk a little longer."

Xiao Ziqing shook his head, and his voice was rare for Xiao Mo.

"I still have things to do. The mall has the most things to do. Come here when you have time."

Xiao Mo sighed, and Xiao Ziqing was absolutely right.

"Then come back often, Dad... I really miss you."

Xiao Ziqing struggled in his heart, no matter how much resentment he had towards his father, his bones and tendons would eventually be strained, so Xiao Ziqing left with a faint acknowledgment.

He knew that from now on, it would be a farewell.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes