c 153-154

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 153 Descendants of Yongzheng?

    Xiao Ziqing stared at an email on the computer, frowning and thinking about something, his mind was spinning rapidly, and he began to plan how to do this matter.

    Kyoto is far more complicated than imagined. It seems that the sky is about to change.

    The so-called heroes are born in troubled times, and there are many variables in this doomsday.

    In the capital, a group of people who were not even noticed by the officials gathered! Among them are sound transmission abilities, who can transmit voices to various hidden points without anyone noticing. Ironically, in the star-studded capital, they have not found any of them.

    But now, after three years of dormancy, they finally couldn't stop their ambitions. They captured the southeast corner of Kyoto overnight and kidnapped some people as hostages. Not afraid, but there are still a few high-level children among them, all of them are palm treasures, can they be better if they are taken away?     With this group of shields, even the officials dare not act rashly, because the high-level officials ordered that all the children are in their hands. At this time, whoever said that they would attack regardless of the hostages would be courting death!     At this time, the rebel army is also under the banner of formality, claiming to be descendants of the Qing royal family, and the surname is Aixinjueluo. Take it for him.     Some people believe such absurd remarks, and the treatment proposed by this so-called official royal army is also very attractive. No matter who is there, as long as they come to them, they can provide free food, and even eat at least a week. Meat at a time.     The temptation caused by this after the doomsday is self-evident. I don’t know how many hungry lazy people ran over with a small amount of luggage in order to be able to eat without working. It turned out that there were free meals, and the news spread widely.     In just three days, no small force has been formed.

    The official side has shot a lot of rebels, but the more tyrannical tactics at this time make the people feel that they are inhumane, and they rush to the official royal army, forgetting the three years of being protected in the last days. What I think is that I have suffered and suffered on the official side, and I am not as carefree as before the end.

    Many people who have never even faced zombies face-to-face feel that the government owes them, and they deserve to leave!

    The official has become a mess! The soldiers were divided into two groups and were at odds with each other. On the one hand, the high-level officials whose children were in the hands of the official royal army insisted on coordination, while on the other hand, the well-being of the children was maintained. Ling Ran said that the overall situation is the most important thing. The righteousness that should be in his position should destroy him.

    The two parties have been arguing for a long time without any perfect results. In the end, the center did not talk about it, and first settled the matter of the loss of ordinary people on the official side.

    "Fifty-six people were shot yesterday, but nearly a thousand escaped! Now more and more people are escaping every day. This is not an option."

    People are the foundation of a country, otherwise no matter how powerful the government is, it would be useless without the support of the people , and most of the internal productivity of the government, such as breeding and clothing, is basically completely dependent on the people. If they really leave, the government will undoubtedly lose its foundation.