Chapter 16 Flying to the Northeast

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 16 Flying to the Northeast

After Xiao Ziqing put the last batch of military supplies (you know) into the space, he let out a long sigh of relief.

Two days to the end.

The supplies in Xiao Ziqing's space are now enough to feed a city of 3 million people for several years. Enough for them to eat for several reincarnations.

Modified Land Rover and modified more than a dozen Hummers can be said to be the ultimate perfection and safety.

There are several military helicopters and even two private jets. The private jet didn't cost a penny, one was for Xiao Ziqing's exclusive use and the other was for Xiao Mo's. Xiao Ziqing borrowed a lot of things from Xiao Mo, which was better than those rich wolves in the post-apocalyptic world.

Xiao Ziqing only brought Lao Zhong and Xiao Yuan with him, and did not bring any of the others. Before leaving, he gave all the servants in the house a long vacation and gave him a huge bonus. This is the capital, Xiao Ziqing was afraid that talking too much would cause unnecessary trouble, so he didn't say anything. That night, Lao Zhong and Xiao Yuan sat on the front and co-pilot seats of the private jet, and drove all the way to the northeast.

Before boarding the plane, Xiao Ziqing took a last look back at the house where he lived for several years, and at the gray, dark sky for more than twenty years. He sighed silently and entered the plane. I can't come back either.

Seeing Xiao Ziqing like this, Xiao Yuan followed Xiao Ziqing's side without saying a word.

Xiao Ziqing didn't say much about the end times, but Xiao Yuan could imagine what kind of despair it would be. The end of the world, so far away, is now so close. Xiao Yuan was a little more confused about the future, but when his eyes fell on Xiao Ziqing, he was extremely determined.

No matter how difficult the road ahead is, he will always be by Xiao Ziqing's side forever.

Xiao Ziqing didn't miss it any longer, and turned to get into the plane.

After taxiing on the private runway in Xiao's mansion for a while, the nose of the plane was lifted up and slowly flew into the sky.

There is no shortage of night owls in the capital. When they looked up and saw the plane flying past, they felt a little strange: "Huh? This doesn't seem to be the track of the plane, why did they come here?"

Another person beside him said with a bit of a sour taste: "This Can't even tell? This is a private jet, tsk tsk, I'm really envious and jealous, let's work overtime and work hard to earn a living. Before eating, those rich people don't know how to be happy in a small plane holding a little beauty, the money is still the same Just more and less in the pocket."

The person who spoke at the beginning sighed: "Let's have fun, the last day of this month is a holiday, and I have to go to work tomorrow, I really hate the manager of our department, if one day I never see him, then I will be overjoyed. "

Two days later, recalling what he said today, he wished to slap himself dozens of times. What is wrong with this crow's mouth?

Xiao Ziqing sat in the cabin with two rows of extended sofas, which were extremely comfortable. There was an unopened bottle of champagne and some snacks on the small table in front of Xiao Ziqing. The journey would take at least two and a half hours.

Xiao Ziqing was bored, so he turned on the monitor on the small table and watched a random movie for a while.

Xiao Ziqing has prepared a lot of recreational discs and novels, and there are also many e-books stored in several mobile phones and computers.

The movie is Pancake Man, which just came out not long ago. It has been well received on the Internet, and Xiao Ziqing has never had a chance to watch it in his past and present lives. In the past, it was because watching movies was a waste of time, and then there was nothing to watch in the apocalypse, but now it is good for entertainment.

The journey was uneventful, and we reached the finish line safely two hours later.

Xiao Ziqing chose City Q, a local coal mine producing area. Nowadays, City Q is still under development. It is not very prosperous, but it is not backward. Xiao Ziqing rented a temporary place to use as a landing point for the plane. Not far from the villa you bought.

Xiao Ziqing got out of the carriage, and someone arranged to drive over to meet him.

Lao Zhong and Xiao Yuan saluted, and accompanied Xiao Ziqing into the car.

"Mr. Xiao, right?" the driver said.

"Well, let's go to the villa." The

villa is not big, about 2,000 square meters including the yard. Compared with Xiao Ziqing's previous yard, it is undoubtedly that the elephant is better than the rabbit, which is not worth mentioning.

But it is not easy to buy such a moving villa here in a short period of time.

At this time, the perimeter of the villa was heightened and reinforced according to Xiao Ziqing's request, and the wall was almost as high as the three-story villa, so if it was on the first floor, there would be almost no lighting. And the width is also a full five meters wide. It is not easy to achieve this level in less than a month. Thick carbon steel was also added inside and out, and even a hand grenade might not be able to blow through such an exterior wall.

Xiao Ziqing looked at the wall more and more pleasing to the eye.

Entering the villa, the villa is completely European style according to Xiao Ziqing's idea. And equipped with wind power, hydropower, solar power and gasoline power generation. Even if there is a complete power outage, the normal supply of electricity in the villa can be guaranteed.

There was originally a small basement on the ground floor of the villa, but Xiao Ziqing spent a huge sum of money to expand the basement with columns, and built a second-floor basement on the ground floor. And it is inlaid with red bricks and carbon steel around it, an absolute safety fortress.

Xiao Ziqing carefully looked at the exquisite decorations around. It has been cleaned perfectly.

Xiao Ziqing didn't hire any servants, and the villa is not big, so the three of them can clean it up by themselves.

Xiao Ziqing has lost the coquettishness of her previous life in the last three years.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes