Chapter 50

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 50

The next morning, when I went downstairs, I happened to see Sun Quan stretching his waist in a refreshed state, and turned around to give Xiao Ziqing a brilliant smile.

"Morning."

After sleeping for a long time and a night, the girl has recovered.

Xiao Ziqing breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately Sun Quan recovered quickly, if Sun Quan really suffered some irreparable damage from this, then Xiao Ziqing would really have to live with guilt all the time.

Having seen Sun Quan's appetite, Lao Zhong specially made a double portion of breakfast for Sun Quan, and Sun Quan was not too polite, and the food was extraordinarily sweet.

While eating, Xu Wenshi looked out the window worriedly: "It's snowing so much outside, can you still go out to collect supplies today?"

Xiao Ziqing thought about it and shook his head: "The snow is too deep, even if it is blown hard, it will inevitably fall There is an accident."

Xiao Ziqing's caravan is only a few, and Xiao Ziqing is a treasure.

Sun Quan, who lowered his head to fight against the object, paused, and said abruptly with his mouth in his mouth, "Is there no sled?"

... The

scene fell silent for a moment, and no one spoke.

Xiao Ziqing couldn't hold back his face anymore, yes, why didn't he think of it? He actually left the sled in the space idle for such a long time.

The price of the sled is relatively expensive. Most of Xiao Ziqing's experience is placed on the necessities of life such as food and clothes. The sled is also written in a list and handed over to the people below to prepare. After the collection is complete, Xiao Ziqing will go to space Once it was installed inside, I didn't think of it at all until now.

In fact, Xiao Ziqing is not to blame for this incident, because people who are familiar with sleds are in places with a lot of snowfall like the Northeast, and Xiao Ziqing has lived in the high-rises of Kyoto since he was a child, and his daily life of three points and one line has rarely changed. .

Naturally, it is impossible to easily think of such a strange thing as a sled when it is covered by snow.

Xiao Yuan was naturally reluctant to see Xiao Ziqing's deflated appearance, and said, "The capacity of the sled is relatively small."

Xiao Ziqing was quite happy to see Xiao Yuan defending him, and immediately realized that he has room! What to do with the capacity of the means of transportation?

Sun Quan felt it was funny, so he lowered his head and pretended he didn't say anything.

After five minutes, Xiao Ziqing was not the kind of person who would not admit his mistakes, and when everyone put down their bowls and chopsticks, Xiao Ziqing said: "Then let's take a sled trip today, I have two large enclosed electric sleds, and I can do Four people, but it shouldn't be able to keep warm, and no one will add a warming device to the sled."