c 79-80

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 79

The cold wind blew by, and it was clearly in summer, but it felt icy cold.

Although Xiao Ziqing didn't look back, he could still think about their faces. Then he suddenly realized and turned around with an apologetic expression: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, if you don't pay attention, it will be ashes, and the bricks can't be used anymore."

The arrogant man with half-long hair took a breath, where was his arrogance at the beginning?

"However..." Xiao Ziqing raised his hand, and a truck was released from the space, just in front of the men, "I feel that mixing these ash into cement is considered waste. I know you are busy, so I don't recommend using it." Just a little time."

"You...what do you want?" The proud man regained his sanity before the others, and looked at Xiao Ziqing like a monster.

No one thought that the original ability could be so powerful.

There have been rumors before that there are supernatural beings in the supernatural base who can instantly turn a military vehicle into powder.

These days when I came to the power base, the eight official power users in the power base have repeatedly retreated and felt that those were just rumors. If there are really those forces, there is no need to back down step by step?

And when I saw Xiao Ziqing, because I had been inside the base all the time, I didn't see Xiao Ziqing making a move, and Xiao Ziqing was white and thin, and he was standing beside Xiao Yuan all the time. The owner of the base was also because he liked Xiao Yuan, so he didn't take it to heart at all.

It's just that I never thought that the legendary supernatural being was Xiao Ziqing, and he was so powerful and domineering.

"It's nothing, just load the powder here into the car and transport it back to the base. There are so many here, it should take a few times to go back and forth. Since you are official people, you should have remembered the way you came when you came, please It's gone."

Xiao Ziqing raised his chin slightly, carrying a very natural arrogance, different from that arrogant man, this is a unique arrogance emanating from the depths of the soul, as if he was born, standing on the top of all peaks, condescending.

"What do you mean! Let me tell you! We, we are the official people, don't think that you are so powerful because of your supernatural power, you will always be an ant in front of our official, and one finger can crush you At

this time, Xiao Ziqing still didn't forget to use the government to pretend to be coercive, and Xiao Ziqing smiled sarcastically. This person, perhaps still doesn't understand that power and rights are always in their own hands to be the most real. In these last days, it is nothing but self-destruction.

"I am indeed an ant." The corners of Xiao Ziqing's lips curled into an unknown arc, "But you have to be clear, to me, you are also ants that can be crushed to death with one finger."

Suddenly, the proud man stepped back. Two steps are still unwilling to maintain the last bit of dignity: "You...don't mess around! Let me tell you, I'm an official, and if something happens to me, you won't be able to afford it!"