c 117-118

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 117 No suspense

    Around the slums, there was silence. Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan stood 50 meters away, surrounded by high-rise buildings, and they both knew what kind of turbulent waves were hidden in the seemingly calm surroundings.

    Hundreds of soldiers are hiding nearby, but none of them can be seen on the surface. Everyone is carrying a hot weapon. As long as the other party has the slightest negligence, they can send each other to another world if they see it.

    "Let's start." Xiao Ziqing nodded to Xiao Yuan.

    Xiao Yuan closed the curtain and concentrated on it, powerful abilities surged out, the territory of gravity gradually expanded, a mouse moved, a mosquito buzzed, and even the sound of the wall covering falling.

    Xiao Yuan quickly scanned the people wherever he went, and the conversations among the poor people were basically talking excitedly about how to distribute Xu Kang's supplies after they got them, and said that even if they got the supplies, they would never let them go. Let Xu Rui go, with Xu Rui's meal ticket, they can always ask the government for supplies.

    Trying not to be distracted by the miscellaneous words, I searched around again, and finally confirmed the location.

    "Over there, there is a basement under Unit 3 of the second building. Xu Rui is in it, and there are two women guarding it."

    All the men went to drink and celebrate. Anyway, Xu Rui is a little girl, and the women can definitely watch over her.

    Xu Kang was delighted: "Then can I know their specific defenses?"

    Xiao Yuan pointed out several locations on the map: "These places are crowded with people, and there are many guards, but after passing the guards basically There are no people left, and the rest are drinking and celebrating."

    His daughter didn't want them to be tied up and suffer, but they celebrated with wine, Xu Kang blushed, and immediately ordered to arrange a close attack.

    The reason why the poor people were successful before was that they won by surprise, but when they really faced armed teams or even supernatural beings, they were a group of out-and-out mobs.

    The first shot was fired, and in a blink of an eye there were already corpses all over the ground.

    He was thinking about his own daughter, and this group of moths hadn't made any contribution for a long time and had so many troubles, so no survivors were left alive, and any rebels shot past, and soon the other side hung a white flag to demand a truce.     A poor

    man with a loud voice shouted: "Don't you want Xu Rui's life? You are taking a step forward, and I will let you see Xu Rui's body!"

There is a transparent hole on the top.

    The scene was suddenly chaotic, the mob was just a small group that was temporarily stopped, and when they saw the dead, they lost their minds, those who surrendered surrendered, and those who fled ran away.

    The organizers who kidnapped Xu Rui knew that if they were caught, sooner or later others would report that he was the leader, so they had no way out. A group of six people rushed to the place where Xu Rui was being held to take Xu Rui away, and used Xu Rui to escape from the base. .