Chapter 39 Training Aragonite

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 39 Training Aragonite

The moment the car door opened, the zombies who smelled the smell of raw meat immediately surrounded them. In a blink of an eye, there were already three or five. Xiao Ziqing took cover beside Xu Wenshi, and did not forget to tell Xu Wenshi:

"The brain of the zombie is the key. Split the brain or cut it You can successfully kill zombies by cutting off the head, but it should be noted that the brain will not be completely dead within a certain period of time, if you don't pay attention, you may still be bitten, similar to a poisonous snake, after the head is cut off, the snake's head can still bite people."

Xu Wenshi nodded, seeing that the approaching zombies had already smelled the smell in the air. As the zombies approached, the smell became stronger and Xu Wenshi almost vomited out.

Then he secretly cheered himself up in his heart, and struck at one of the zombies with his ax in hand.

Xu Wenshi's growth is very fast, maybe it has something to do with his own life experience, killing zombies may be very reluctant for him, but he learned to force himself to do it, even if he doesn't want to or doesn't like it, for him, this is conditions for survival.

Xu Wenshi is not the kind of person who likes to rely on others to survive. He also knows that Xiao Ziqing has never owed him anything. Since he has been given a stable residence and a good environment in this world, he will never let Xiao Ziqing down.

The ax successfully split the head of a zombie, and the zombie's brains overflowed. Xu Wenshi lost his mind for a moment, Xiao Ziqing had anticipated this situation, and cut down two zombies to protect Xu Wenshi.

"Continue." Xiao Ziqing's voice did not fluctuate in the slightest, but it was able to comfort Xu Wenshi's heart just right.

In fact, Xu Wenshi also killed zombies yesterday, but at that time, most of them were busy with Xiao Yuan, and he was on the side to assist. It was the first time that he faced them directly.

It was very easy to kill the first zombie, and the psychological pressure was significantly reduced when killing the second one. After a few chops, the head was successfully cut through. After a few minutes, a wave of five or six zombies had already fallen on the ground. On the ground, Xiao Ziqing stood aside to prevent other zombies, while Xu Wenshi began to focus on finding the crystal nucleus.

At first I felt disgusting, but after cutting down a few zombies, I didn't feel so much psychological pressure. I felt disgusting because I knew it was a brain, but if I just thought it was a tofu brain, it wouldn't be that bad. upset.

Having obtained the six crystal nuclei, Xu Wenshi washed the crystal nuclei with the snow around him on the spot and handed them to Xiao Ziqing.

The crystal nuclei are of different colors and are very beautiful.

"I really don't know how there is such a beautiful thing in the zombie's mind." If it weren't for knowing that it was in the zombie's mind, Xu Wenshi would definitely have the urge to string it into a bracelet and give it to the girl he likes.